Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Kashmir

"Please come get me." She cried, tears flowed down my cheeks too. I could hear the pain in her voice.

"I will, baby, just tell me where you are!" I said, my heart was breaking for her and me too. I can't lose her, I couldn't live...

"He brought me to an abandoned house--" She was cut off by Travis picking up the phone.

"You'll never find her but you will be able to hear me when I finally get my way with her."

I grinded my teeth, "You stupid son of a bitch I swear to god if I ever get my fucking hands on you you're a dead man."

He laughed sadistically, "Then come get me."

He hung up. I looked over to Bam, his eyes were red from crying.

"He has her at an abandoned house."

Bam's eyes lit up, "I know where that is!"
--

Sweat piggy you're a bad man, what a sad way to go.

I laid my head against the pole. Sleep toyed with my emotions.

"Oh, Alice. You've always been so beautiful." Travis whispered as he smoothed my hair down.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled as I tried to kick him.

He smiled, "You've always been spirited. You shouldn't ever have fought me!" He yelled, his spit splattered on my face causing me to cringe.

His steel toed boot collided with my lower back.

"Ow! Ow! Stop, please!" I screamed. Travis stared intently as he grabbed my lower jaw in a death grip.

"Stop crying you fucking bitch. You're weak." He spat in my face. I just cried.

The side door opened. Travis quickly stood up, "Who the hell are you?"

--

"I'm that 'foreigner' you threatened."

Travis laughed, "What the fuck are you going to do?" He said as he raised his rifle. Part of me wanted to run, but the dominant part would have took a shot in the heart to free her.

"I want you to take me instead of her." I offered. He was confused. He cocked his head to the right.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you love her, you don't want to hurt her. You want to hurt me, because I took her from you." I pleaded.

"No Ville," Alice cried.

An evil twinge in his eye said he accepted my offer. "Fine."

I smiled, "Can I have some time alone with her first."

"Five minutes and one of you has to be gone or I'm killing you both." He spat then walked outside.

I quickly ran over and untied her. She hugged me and cried.

"Don't do this, please." She sobbed.

"Shh, don't talk about it." I whispered against the top of her head.

She pulled away from me and smiled, "I love you, more than anything and I swear I always will."

"I love you more than life itself." I said then kissed her.

"I'll find a way to save you. I promise." She said then kissed me again.

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her into the air.

"We'll be together..." I said as I spun around. She circled her arms around my neck.

"Alright." Travis yelled from outside.

I put Alice down and kissed her cheek. A few stray tears flowed down her cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
: D