Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Lucky

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

It has been a year since the man of my dreams offered his life for mine. In return I haven't left his side. I sat up in the bed and looked over at him. He was sleeping on his stomach, his arms were folded underneath his head and he was snoring slightly.

He asked me to marry him last night. It was the single most important day of my life. I just walked into the room and he was down on one knee. The funniest thing was what I said when I walked into the room, 'What on earth are you doing?'. Were my exact words.

I ran my hands through his now short brown hair. He smiled in his sleep. I laughed then got up and walked into the bathroom. I stood infront of the floor length mirror and examined myself. I sighed and ran my hands over my huge stomach.

"I think it's a girl." Ville said he was leaning against the doorway. His shirtless body still made me blush.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't talk like that, you know I want a boy." I said as I turned side to side examining myself. It was weird to see this huge bulge that was once flat.

Unlike most guys when he found out he was happy. We've been working on making a nursery and taking down his creepy stuffed owls and things that could hurt it, while we have the time.

He ran his hands over my belly and kissed me.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." He smiled as he poked my stomach.

"You actually showed me how to stand up for myself."

Ali walked into the room. Her plaid pajama's were wrinkled from hard sleep, her long brown hair was in a ponytail and she wore a blank expression.

"Will you two shut up." She said with her eyes closed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ali, go back in your room and stop complaining. Just shut the fucking door."

She stuck her bottom lip out, "I just didn't want that schmuck to not tell me if you were having the baby."

I smiled and gave her a hug. She just walked into her room and I heard her slam her bedroom door. She was only staying to help me with the baby after it was born. Which will be soon, only another month.

I walked out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. A lot of things changed with Ville and I when I got here. Not really in a bad way, he became more open with me and told me a lot of things and he helped me stop being such a doormat. I had been cleaning this place top to bottom, nesting instinct. Ville has been busy putting his things in boxes and putting them in the closet. I have serious problems with having a baby around a hardcore porn collection.

"Baby, have you seen that one DVD?" Ville asked as he walked through the kitchen aimlessly.

"Clarify?" I asked as I wiped down the counter with a cleaning rag.

His cheeks turned pink and he began whispering, "You know that one, we boxed up..."

"I don't know, we boxed up a bunch."

He groaned, "It's the porno with the green case, it was the one that you said was disgusting."

"It's in the box labled 'Uber kinky'. You're weird." I said in disgust. I threw the rag in the sink.

He smiled, thanked me then ran upstairs. He's been really weird about sex, he says it's because he doesn't want his penis to be so close to his baby but I worry it's because doesn't find me attractive.

The phone rang, I waddled over and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

I was greeted by my brother's familiar voice, "Tell that asshole fiance of yours to get his lanky ass over here and pick me up. I'm freezing and Dunn is already about to catch a flight back."

I laughed, "Okay. I'll be right there."

"No," He said sternly, "Tell him to do it. I don't want you driving."

"Okay, I'll tell him. He'll be there soon, I promise."

He said goodbye and I found myself running upstairs. I knocked on our bedroom door. Ville opened the door, he had a seductive smile on his face. He pulled me into the room and closed the door with his foot. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and began kissing my neck. I ran my hands up his bare back, causing him to shiver.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered against my skin.

"You have to go get Bam and Ryan at the airport." I tried to stop him before we got carried away.

He groaned and stepped away from me, "Well I'd better go get the poor baby before he dies."

--

Bam rushed through the front door, threw his duffel bag down and hugged me.

"Oh my god, there's a kid in there!" He said as he admired my stomach.

Ryan walked in then Ville followed behind.

Ryan's eyes got huge, "It's disgusting!" He said then rushed over and eyeballed my belly.
♠ ♠ ♠
: ] I hope you liked it. How he proposed to her is how my fiance proposed to me except it was on x-mas day. I'm lucky to have him.

I hope you liked it as much as I did.