Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Plug In Baby

I shrugged off the offer for me to open my presents first, I wanted everyone else to go first. Bam carefully opened the gift from me and Ville. His eyes got huge when he noticed the heartagram necklace.

"You guys!" He said as he held it into the air and admired it.

"Read the back!" I said excitedly. He immediately flipped it over and read, 'Everything that has ever happened is like well thought out twinkles.'

"You know, like in the sky! The sky would be nothing without twinkling stars, the way I see it is that everything we've been through is like gods sick way of perfecting. Turning our lives out like they're meant to be." I smiled.

Bam ran over and hugged me. I felt his tears drip onto my shoulder.

"I never got a chance to tell you before over here but I love you. You're the best person I've ever met." He smiled then kissed my cheek.

Ville squeezed my arm supportively. It was really hard to do that. Maybe it was my raging horomones that made me want sentimental gifts for everyone. Or maybe it was the fear that I wouldn't be here any longer.

I'm sorry Ms. Margera. We always offer abortions.

I cringed at the thought. I watched Ali intently open her present. She sent wrapping paper flying into the air.

"A teddy bear?" She asked.

I laughed, "You always wanted a build-a-bear workshop teddy bear."

"My turn!" Ryan yelled. I laughed and handed him his present.

He shredded the paper and laughed when he pulled a pair of car keys out.

"I sent Bam to buy you a car that you can't possibly destroy."

A tear crept down my cheek, causing Ali to immediate come to my defense.

"Why are you crying? And what the hell is with these cheesy gifts?" She asked.

"I wanted to give you something special incase I can't ever give you anything again." I said, it was the truth as emo as it sounded.

"What are you talking about?" Bam asked.

"They told me that this pregnancy is very high risk and that there is a chance I might not make it." I cringed. Ville wrapped his arms around me and sighed. He'd been facing this since I was five months pregnant. He changed then. For the better. He became what every girl wants in a man.

"You mean that you picked the baby over yourself!" Bam yelled.

"No, sit down and listen to me." I demanded. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

"No!" He yelled. I sat up and tried to hug him, but he pushed me away.

"Do you always have to put everyone else before yourself." Bam spat then stomped out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you want to happen, I'll make it happen.
: ] i love you all!!!!