Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Loser

Disclaimer: Please don't get mad at me for how things are going to go now. I know he would never do this in real life and I know it's dramatic. I love you guys.

Getting on that plane back to Finland was the hardest thing I'd ever done. Ville squeezed my hand and like the silent warrior I knew he was he led me onto the plane. Moments later the plane lifted into the air and I felt my heart sink. It dropped like an iron weight.

I'd give up forever to touch you.

--

These words felt literal. A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched Ville stumble down the stairs. His words slurred; my heart broke. His body swayed; my foundation cracked. I ran upstairs into my bedroom.

I picked up the phone and dialed Jesse's number. It rang until a high pitched voice answered.

"Hello?" She squeaked.

"Can I talk to Jesse?" I asked nicely.

She scoffed then Jesse picked up, "Alice?"

"Yeah, I can't do anything with your brother."

He groaned, "Is he drinking again?" I could tell by the tone of his voice he was worried.

"Yeah, he's yelling and throwing things. I've seen him drunk but never angry. He's usually just sloppy." I ran my spare hand through my hair.

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Just watch out for him until I get there."

"Thanks, Jesse. I just can't do anything with him, anymore. He's been doing this for two weeks now."

He sighed, "I'm just gonna put my coat on then leave, so just stay put."

"The key's under the mat."

"Okay." He said then hung up.

"This is all your fault! You're the reason we don't have our baby here!" He screamed, his breath was alcohol drenched. His face was inches from mine and usually that wouldn't be a problem.