Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Melt

Ville stomped the snow out of his boots, then walked into the cabin. It was cold, way too cold but I guess that's Finland for you.

I sat in the middle of the living room floor. Naked as a jaybird, wrapped up in Ville's coat and a million blankets. He grinned as I opened the blankets and welcomed him inside. He pulled me onto his lap and nuzzled his face into my neck.

This is the closest thing to a honeymoon we'll ever see. A small cabin in the woods, fireplace and only one room.

He began humming under his breath. I smiled at his choice of songs. When the levee breaks by Led Zeppelin.

All last night I sat on the levee and moaned.

"I love you." He whispered then kissed the top of my head.


I wiped the tears from my face and quickly went back to cleaning the house. Bam walked into the room with Jacob on his hip. He's four months old now. You can tell he's going to be tall, unlike me.

The phone rang, I threw down the dish cloth and sprinted to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, love." Ville's deep voice flooded the speaker. I was instantly on cloud nine.

"What are you doing? You usually don't get to call until the evening."

"Well, sweetheart, they need you to come in. So that I can talk my problems out with you. I don't have a problem with you," He sighed, "They just need you here so they can talk to you."

I smiled at his successful attempt to not hurt my feelings.

"Of course I'll be there."

It's hard to be supportive. Especially when you know that all you have to say is 'Come back home.' and they'll be there. It's better for him to be at rehab. I know it's where he'll get the help he needs and the tools to cope. If the bullheaded thing will listen.

It's just one more bridge to cross.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG I SWEAR I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Almost 600 people have read or clicked on this. I don't care which. This makes me wayyyy happy. I'm glad you guys like it. It means a whole lot.
: ]