Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

If It Keeps on Rainin'

It was easier to wake up knowing that he would be back here. His same old self. I quickly washed the dishes, I kissed Jacob goodbye and ran out of the house.

---

He wore a red shirt it was loosely buttoned and the sleeves were poorly rolled up to his elbows. His suitcases sat on either side of him. He smiled impatiently as the car pulled up to the front door. I put the car in park, got out and opened the trunk. He put his bags in and slammed it. That left only us standing parallel to each other.

Ville wrapped his lanky arms around me and lifted me into the air. He swirled me around, giddy and giggling. He buried his face in my hair and inhaled the coconut scent.

He sighed, "Let's go home."

How long will I be picking up my heart?

And I was right, everything was normal. The house was silent, Ville walked inside carrying his bags. Bam walked into the room holding Jacob on his hip.

"Bammie! You look way too natural with him." Ville said then took Jacob. He hugged him, like it had been years.

"I've missed you." He said as he rubbed ran his large hand over Jacob's small head. Jacob's hair was turning dark brown. He wrapped his small arms around Ville's neck. Ville smiled causing Jacob to burst into side splitting laughter. Jacob drooled and giggled.

Ville's eyes welled up with tears. He looked at me and smiled. It was a heartwarming smile. One that said 'I love you.' out loud.

But yet it still felt strange to have everyone in the same house again.

--

Jacob is sleeping. Ville and I sat on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"You're an amazing woman." He said, then kissed the top of my head.

I laughed, "How?"

"You put every one of your problems aside to help me. You dealt with things head on."

My face turned red, "It's okay."

He pulled me into his chest and sighed, "I've missed you, so much. It was awful."

"I know," It was hard to let go of inhibition and tell him exactly how I felt, but I did. It was one of those relationship altering moments. Sometimes you just have to tell them exactly how you feel, as best you can put into words, if you don't, then it could change the whole course of your relationship.

"It was hard for me to wake up in the morning without you, " tears flowed down my cheeks. He just smiled sympathetically and let me finish. "It was so hard when I had to go in that place and try to keep you from killing yourself. I hated seeing you like that."

He wiped the tears from my face and smiled.

"I love you too much to let that happen again."

--

I loved to wake up, with him still asleep and just enjoy the fact that I wasn't alone anymore. I love that I don't have to do things on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's supposed to snow a lot. So if it takes a while, you know why. Last time my power was out for a week. Great granny.

: ]