Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Sour Girl

I groaned at I watched the two of them fight. I walked over and pulled Alice's tiny body away from Bam. She tried relentlessly to get to Bam. These two fight horribly bad.

"Goddamn Alice, I was going to tell you eventually." Bam spat as he checked his jaw to make sure it was still intact.

"Yeah right," She yelled.

Bam just gave up and walked away. I turned Alice around in my arms so that I could see her but wouldn't dare let go, for fear she would kill my best friend.

Her face was scratched from falling on the pavement. She was angry.

"Calm down honey." I cooed in my best effort to calm her down.

She gave me a blank look then tried to get out of my arms again.

"Would you stop?!" I yelled as I struggled to keep her under control.

"I should be mad at you too!" She choked, I had a death grip on her middle causing her to talk forcefully.

"Why?" I said calmly in her ear.

She stopped fighting me and wiggled her way around in my arms. She looked at me and I almost became weak at the knees. Her stunning blue eyes could pierce my very soul. Her hair was a light shade of blonde, natural of course, I had to fight myself not to run my fingers through it.

"You didn't want to sleep in a bunk with me." She pouted.

"It's not that, love." I naturally gave into her. I was half scared to death of the attraction that I have to her. So scared that I would fight tooth and nail to stay away from her.

"Yes it is." She demanded.

"You see, I'm a tall guy and it's hard to sleep in a little bunk if you're so big." I explained, I'm not a good liar, especially when Iying to her.

"But I'm little."

"Yes you are love and I admire tha--" I had to catch myself.

She raised an eyebrow, "So what's the problem?"

I sighed and released her, "Nothing I guess I was being a brat."

She slapped my arm playfully, "You are not."

God it took everything in me not to...

I laughed and things became awkward. She hugged me lightly and smiled.

"You're fine in my book, Valo." She laughed.

I smiled and hugged her back. My lanky frame fit hers perfectly.

"You're good too, Alice."

She let go of me and sighed, "I'm glad there's someone sane on here."

"Yep, I'm about as sane as it gets."

She clapped her small hands together, "So, you want some food?" She asked.

My eyes got big, "What? Are you going to cook?"

She nodded, "Yeah. I like it."

I couldn't believe it, as if I thought she couldn't get anymore perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?