Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Headspin

-Ville's point of view-

"Hey," Alice said sleepily as she walked off of the tour bus. We were stopped at a mini-mart in the middle of nowhere. Ali, Bam and the guys went inside to get food and alcohol.

Alice's long hair was pulled into a messy bun and she wore the same clothes she slept in. I had to fight myself not to stare at her long, slender legs as she approached me.

"Hello, love. How did you sleep?" I asked as I took a long draw from my cigarette.

She smiled, a hazed look on her face, "I slept good. You kept me warm."

Instinct told me to keep her warm like that every night for the rest of our lives. She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. As if I was meant to do it, I leaned over and kissed her.

She smiled pleasantly.

"It's time to party!!" Bam yelled as he emerged from the convenient store holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in the air.

Alice rolled her eyes in embarrassment, she buried her face in my chest. Ali came out right behind Bam carrying two cases of beer, the rest of the band followed carrying cases of beer and brown paper bags.

I stood up and held my hand out for Alice to grab, "We better go before they leave us."

She laughed and took my hand. I softly led her into the bus. Bam, Ali and the guys were busy doing inventory on the alcohol they purchased.

Alice let go of my hand and sat down on the couch. I sighed and sat down next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Drive away, fucker!!!" Bam yelled to the driver. Loud metal music poured through the speakers. Alice clamped her hands over her ears. She wanted me to get her out of there, I could tell.

--

I closed the door to the back softly behind me. Ville walked to the couch and laid down. We left Bam, Ali and the guys up front to party themselves to sleep or death, which ever came first. Ville held his arms open for me.

I laid down beside him, he wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

I looked at him, his expression said he wanted to be out there with everyone else.

"You can go out there with them if you want."

He just shook his head, "No, I don't want to leave you alone."

I sat up and turned away from him.

"Don't feed me that bullshit. You want to go out there and drink with them then fucking go." I yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me?" He said, innocently.

"Because just like everyone else in my life you don't want anything to do with me. You just want to try and get some then leave or become a drunk." I cried.

I felt Ville sit up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. No one had ever done that before.

I cried into his chest, "You must think I'm a mess."

He laughed, I felt it vibrate deep in his chest.

"No, love. I think you need someone to be there for you." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes, "No one ever wants to be there for me. Even Bam and Ali, my best friend and my brother would always pick someone over me."

He just held me tighter, "Right now, I don't want anyone else in the whole world."

Everything in me wanted to push him away, call him a liar and go back to being me, closed off. There was something about him that just made me, for lack of a better word, melt. I really wanted to believe him.

I just sat there. It was better than doing something and risking messing up.

"Now, I'm going to go get a beer and that's it." He said.

I wrinkled my forehead and gave him a worried look. He smiled, "If you don't want me to I won't."

I sighed and decided to try it, "Go ahead."

He kissed the top of my head and left. I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath. My hands were shaking like a leaf.

"You fucking bitch!!" He yelled as he threw his fists. I curled into a ball.

"Don't try to hide from me!" He screamed at the top of my lungs. Which only made me cry harder.

"I know you're here." His voice attempted to be calm again, only to woo me into trusting him again.

I heard his fists smash against the closet door. I backed closer to the wall.

"Alice, come here." He cooed as he fidgeted with the door knob.

"Alice." His voice became stern as he pulled at the doorknob.

"Fuck you! You fucking whore!" He yelled as he kicked at the door.

"You're gonna be sorry when I get a hold of you!" He screamed as the door came caving in. He reached over with a swift movement of his long arms and grabbed me by my hair. I cringed as I watched him...


"Alice!" Ville called as he walked into the room. He slammed the door behind me and quickly swept me into his lap.

I squeezed my eyes as tight as they could be.

I'm not perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that wasn't confusing on the point of view parts. Half is Ville's and half is Alice's.
Criticism is appreciated!
I love you, love's.
P.S.-If you would like to be a girlfriend in the story let me know what you look like, your name and who you want. It's the band of HIM and Bam?
That time it was 5 mispelled words.