Status: Two shot complete.

Time for Miracles

02

I turned off the ignition and looked over at the red Manor. Every inch of my body tells me that this was going to be a bad idea.

How is she going to act when she sees me at her front doorstep? Has she gotten over me? Is she going to get the shotgun next to her door and blew my brains out?

I saw a couple of people running towards each other with a couple of baseball bats and metal rods - another riot going on.

I let out a huge breath and got out of the Impala. I heard the door creaked open before a scream could be heard.

"Get out of here!"

I turned around in surprise to see Kelly stomping towards me, her face red with anger. I opened my mouth to speak but her palm collided to my face first. I looked up, seeing white dots blinding my eyes and my ears started ringing.

"I deserved that," I said, rubbing the spot on my face.

I opened and closed my jaw, hoping that the ringing in my ear would stop.

"No. You deserve to someone to kill you," she retorted with pure venom.

There was hatred in her eyes. And she looked different. She looked worn out - like she's given up the will to live.

"I'm sorry," I started but she shook her head and turned around to walk away. I ran after her and held her arms. "Kelly!"

She jerked her arms away from me, blinking back the tears that were starting to form in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, okay?" I was starting to hyperventilate.

"Sorry isn't enough, Winchester. You left and you never looked back," she glared at me.

I started moving around on my feet, a little uncomfortable with how this conversation was going. I heard her scoff as she turned to walk away.

No, run after her! - the voice in my head screamed.

"Kelly!" I ran in front of her causing her to stopped walking curtly.

She glared at me and crossed her arms with impatience.

"I don't know what to say," I started.

"Then don't say anything. Just go," she interrupted. "That's what you're good at right? Running away after screwing with girls."

"I'm not good at this," I let out a breath. "I'm afraid to fall in love, Kelly. Everyone I know - the people I love - they die."

She kept quiet. I took that as a good sign so I continued.

"My mom, my dad - even Bobby," this time, I was the one who's blinking back the tears. "Bobby was like a father to me after Dad died. Now, even he's gone.

"I'm just scared that the same thing would happen to you. And I can't take that risk."

"Who asks you to?" she cried faking a laugh. "Everyone would have to die one day, Dean. And apparently, that day is coming soon. That's why we have to take a chance. That way, we won't have any regrets after we die."

I looked up at her and saw her wiping away her tears. I grabbed the opportunity and pulled her closer to me.

"I know it is too late for me to make amends but I really do hope you would give me that one chance to make it right. If it is really the end of the world," I paused, and took a deep breath. "I want to spend my last day with you."

"Why would you even do that? Because it's end of the world and no other girls want you?" she snapped. "What do you -"

I decided to let actions speak for themselves. So I leaned down and kissed her lips with passion - hoping that the kiss would tell her how I feel. When I pulled away, I opened my eyes to see her eyes still closed; her breath increasing.

When she opened her eyes, I made sure I stared into her lovely blue eyes and said, "Because I love you."

The anger on her face was replaced with love and happiness. She pulled me closer to her to place her soft tender lips on mine and I knew right there and then that she has forgiven me and that she felt the same way.

I pulled away and hugged her tight, looking up at the dark grey sky. Being forgiven by the woman I love takes a miracle.

Perhaps the world would end tomorrow, perhaps it won't. It didn't matter anymore because the one I love is with me.

And if God can hear me, please let another miracle happen - this time, that miracle is for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I did this all within a day. Please be nice and tell me what you think? : ))