Love and Death.

She thought it was love.

Ashlee is a young little girl, who hit puberty when she was about twelve years old. Ashlee was planning on spending her fourteenth birthday with her boyfriend Bobby who is almost sixteen. On Ashlee's fourteenth birthday her life changed. Ashlee and Bobby have been together almost two and a half years.

Bobby took Ashley out for her birthday, out to the movies and back to his place, little did Ashlee know she was getting a little more then she planned. She and Bobby started making out, But Ashlee wasn't feeling comfortable going any further, but as she was hoping he would not’t try to feel her up he started.

"Bobby please stop! I'm not comfortable I'm too young for sex." Ashlee said very scared.
"Baby it wont hurt I promise you"
No sooner as Bobby got them words out he already had her undressed and started raping her. Ashlee tried to get away but Bobby was too strong for her to push away.

Little less then one hour later Bobby was finished with her and went for a walk. A few minutes after Bobby left, Ashlee quickly got out off the bed after feeling something she never wanted to feel in a really long time. Thoughts running throughout her mind, as she looks for her clothing, thinking to herself "why did he do this to me, did I led him on of some sort.. Did I do anything wrong DADDY... please I wish you were here so i could talk to you about these things, I really need you. Ashlee couldn't find any of her clothes, so she ran into Bobby's mother's room and went through her dresser and took some of her clothes.