Love and Death.

One less time.

Ashlee ran home balling her eyes out, scared to tell her mother what just happened to her little girl this very night. Ashlee didn't know what to do, she was so confused so many thoughts running throughout her mind.
"AM I PREGNANT, AM I GOING TO GET AIDS, AM I GOING TO DIE". she screams cause nobody is around to hear her let out all her emotions.

Ashlee's mom wouldn't be able to handle the truth right now if she were to tell her, She has nobody to tell but her true friend, But her true friend moved away to Alberta, Canada and she didn't even remember her number at the time.
Ashlee went running around her room looking for her phone book addresses but couldn't find it, she heard her mother hollering for her as she came through the front door,

"Ashlee are you home yet?"
"yes mom i home, I'm just up in my room whats Britney's number!"
" I don't know you have it written down!"
"yes but i cannot find it anywheres,look down stairs for me please"

Ashlee's mother looked puzzled for why she wanted her number, but went too look for it anyways.

A few hours later Ashlee went down stairs to get something to eat, But she couldn't find anything so she went back up to her bedroom and thought some more about what happened, and balled her eyes out more.