Status: slowly active O:

Romance and Regrets

TRES

I couldn’t help but give John the dirtiest look I could muster up. I mean, after two years he comes back and he decides he wants to see his daughter! I don’t think so.

“Don’t give me that look Kindle,” John said grabbing my hand. I quickly pulled it out of his reach.

“I will give you any look I please, Jonathon,” I replied sending more glares his way.

“I want to see her, Kindle,” he told me again. “Where is she?”

“I'm not telling you,” I told him.

“I don’t want to go to court, Kin. Please just tell me where the hell my daughter is,” now his tone was irritated.

“After two years why do you want to see her now?” I asked, because I honestly didn’t know.

John leaned back in his chair and chewed on his lip. “Because, I think I'm ready to be the dad I should have been from the start.”

“You think? I'm sorry, but that’s not good enough. Goodbye, John,” I got out of chair and started to march back into the kitchen. And I would have done so successfully if John wasn’t so damn fast and grabbed my arm before I could make it past him.

“I want to see her,” he pressed.

“Good for you. Do you want an award for that?” I jeered.

“I don’t need this now,” he said, now sounding defeated. “I just want one thing Kindle, one simple thing and that’s just too much for you. I think that’s ridiculous. You are being ridiculous, Kindle. I mean, honestly, it’s not like I asked to have custody of Emilee. I just want to see her.”

I rolled my eyes and yanked my arm from him. “I'm not telling you a single thing. If you want to know anything, talk to Noah. I will have no part in this.”

John still looked overwhelmed. “Whatever. This is absurd. So are you.”

“That’s why we’re not together,” I smiled at him scornfully and stomped back into the kitchen.

Noah was no longer in the kitchen, so I let out a long, loud grunt of frustration. This is exactly why John wasn’t a part of my life. He drove me crazy like none other!

When I walked out of the kitchen John was gone, but he had left a note for me. It read: when you calm down, give me a call 555-302-1562

I crumpled the note and threw it on the ground. I wouldn't give that boy the time of day.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short o.o

and thank you guys for the subscriptions and feedback :D
well , i could use some more comments , but whatever o:

show me some more love ?