Status: slowly active O:

Romance and Regrets

CINCO

Just as quickly as John pressed his lips to mine, I pushed him off. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand in disgust and sent John a deadly glare.

“What the fuck is your problem?” I hissed as I tried to ignore the fact that my lips were tingling.

John, a scared expression on his face, answered, “Uhm, well I wasn’t expecting you to push me away. . .”

“Well what the hell were you expecting? For me to just melt into the kiss and act like everything’s okay?” I chastised, still fighting the strong urge to slap him.

John rubbed the back of his neck while his eyes were fixed on his worn cowboy boots. “Maybe. . .”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “Yeah, like that’d ever happen.”

“Can you blame me, Kindle?” his voice was still low. “I mean, don’t you remember when we were in love? Everything was so perfect between us. You made me so happy, and I never wanted it to end . . . but it did and things got all fucked up, but now I wanna try and fix them. But I can't fix them if you’re not willing.”

I took in a deep breath and raked a hand through my red locks. Tons of memories of John and I in high school played in my mind. A small smile snuck its way onto my lips. What me and John had was perfect. Every single thing was wonderful. I loved him fully and he felt the same way. How could I not give him another shot?

I stared deep into his gorgeous hazel eyes and said, “I’m willing, John.”

The smile on John's face could have brightened up the darkest room. It was absolutely adorable.

He then pulled me into a bone crushing hug. And the weirdest thing of all: I never wanted him to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry , it's short .
but that's all i can come up with , with this damn writer's block -.-

NINE STARS !
thanks , you guise {: let's make it ten , aye ? (;


oh , and if you're looking for a good alex gaskarth story , i highly recommend this one : Train Wreck by plastic hearts;
she's one of my good friends & and wonderful author , show her much love {: