New State; New People; New World

New State; New People; New World

~Brian's P.O.V~

"Baby please tell me. I'm so worried right now its not even funny." I tell Victoria who was still sitting in my lap refusing to tell me what had happened to her. She looked up at me with saddness in her eyes but I really wanted to know.

"Can we go upstairs please then?" She quietly asked me. Sounding like a lost child. Oh god she was so cute when she was like that.

"Yeah babe we"ll go upstairs. Just let me tell the guys just to go home back to their girls just in case." So I got up and told them to make sure to get home and check on them all and to call us if anything is wrong.

As they all left Victoria came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist so tight like she was afraid to let go. I turned around and picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs.

Once in her room I layed her gently on her bed. Then layed down next to her and pulled her close to me.

"Okay baby.... What happened?" I softly whispered into her ear.

~My P.O.V~

Brian Layed me down in bed. Then came to lay down with me. God. Do I love this man. He's so protective. And caring. I don't want to loose him whatsoever.

"Okay baby....What happened?" I heard him whisper in my ear. So I slowly turned over to face him and took a deep breathe . Then kissed him on the lips before I began to tell him everything.

Twenty minutes later. I have a pissed off Brian on the streets. And mostly likely everyone else too. Because knowing him he couldn't keep this to himself. So now I'm pissed because he most likely told everyone of the guys. But I didn't want any of this. I only want Brian to know. So he could atleast know. After I was done telling him he was screaming, punching the walls. Which I now have one big hole in my wall. Which that pissed me off too. So as of this moment I don't think Brian and I are talking to each other. I know if something happened we'd be there for each other. But yeah right now not so good time.

From the living room I hear two voices. So I wandered down to see who has come into my home. I noticed that everyone was here it's just Zacky and Brian having a screaming fight in my living room. So I chose to not get in the middle of that. So I went into the kitchen to get some peaches. [[Love them]].

Melissa came walking into the kitchen with tears in her eyes. I quickly put down everything and enveloped her into a hug. This was another reason why I didn't want everyone knowing. Because I didn't want Melissa sad or worrying at all. She doesn't need any of this. She came out her to get away from him. But thankfully she has all of us to help her. In the middle of our hug I heard Brian scream fuck you dude. And slam a door. Most likely the front door but I knew he wasn't going anywhere far because of me. Well, I hope.

I looked at Melissa and wiped her tears away for her and kissed her forehead and told her everything is going to be fine. She just nodded her head in agreement.

"Vikki you don't have to comfort me. You should go see your boyfriend and try to settle him down hun." She tried shooing me away.

"It's not like I'm going to be a help to him. We're both mad at each other. For one because I keep who attacked me. And he punched a hole in my wall and told everyone too. So we're now on good terms right now." I explain the whole ordeal to her.

Zacky came stomping into the kitchen and went right to Melissa and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

"Babe don't worry I'm here to protect you. He won't get you. I can promise you that." I heard him whisper into her ear. He liked that girl sooo much. But I don't think shes ready for a relationship right now. I do know that she likes him alot too. And that they both know that they like eachother but they're going to wait awhile. So I'm happy for them too.

I heard my front door slam open and then shut again. Then stomping going up the stairs.

"Well I will leave you two alone. Mine as well go see grumpy gills. And fix everything. Because I hate this. I really do." I tell Zacky and Mel. They both tell me good luck with him and hope we are fine again soon. I said see ya later and tell come get us if anything happens. Even though everyone will still be here. It's just I don't think I'm coming out of my room for while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments people!

there highly apperciated!

Tara my love this is for you. <3