He Was Only Learning to Fall...

One

Today is the day, the worst day of my life
You're so You're so content it hurts me, I don't know why
The cost of misery is at an all time high
I keep it hidden, close to the surface in sight


“No, please just give me another chance.” He begged.

“Look, Martin I can’t give you another chance not after what you did to me. It’s the fifth time. I can’t take it anymore, I’m sorry.” She said.

“You’re kidding me right, you honestly believe that whore over me?” He questioned.

“Martin, that whore is my best friend and you’ve done it to me five times.” She said.

This was the absolute worst day of Martin’s life, the girl he had been in love with for so long believed her best friend in saying he cheated on her. He just couldn’t understand how this was possible. He’d never ever cheat on her. Not the first time? What was this about?! Anf For some odd and unknown reason she seemed to be quite content.

I'm learning to fall, I can hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry 'bout me
Don't try this at home, pretend you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should've been me


Martin was literally going insane but he didn’t want her to see him like this. He couldn’t possibly show that he was basically losing breath and that he was going way down for her. He couldn’t risk her finding out about all this. He didn’t want Rose to know that he really could’ve and should’ve been the one for her, so he just let her go.

Could you be with him or was it just a lie?
He doesn't get you like I do and you don't know why
You change your clothes and your hair
But I can't change your mind
Oh, I'm uninvited, so unrequited, now


Was this fucking possible? Martin thought to himself. It was all a plan, he wasn’t the one cheating she was the one cheating on him that’s right it was her and not him! She was the one out there with another guy and she has the fucking balls to tell Martin that he had done the cheating.

Martin watched as Rose walked with her new hair and completely different style. So that’s what her new training was for. It wasn’t for Martin no, it was for her new guy. I mean, no matter how hard he wanted and planned on trying, he knew he couldn't change her mind. He was just so unwelcome in her life and that hurt him greatly.

I'm learning to fall, I can hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry 'bout me
Don't try this at home, pretend you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me


Martin, has now been realizing what it's like to really fall in love and have it taken from him forever! Only, now does he realize that he really did love Rose with all his heart and she broke it in two. He was learning to fall and he just wished that Rose would've seen that he was the one without her saying anything to him. He didn't want Rose to worry about him anyway, although he knew that she wouldn't. But, he was falling and falling down hard.

Words screaming in my head, why did you leave?
And I can't stop dreaming, watching you and him
When it should have been, it should have been me
Today is the day, the worst day of my life


He couldn't seem to stop this shit anymore! Everything kept running through his head without a stop! It was too much for anyone to handle especially someone like Martin. He wanted to know the real reason she left. Was it really only because of him or was there a deeper meaning? He'd like to think it was just because that she thought he was better but you know he wasn't. He can't stop dreaming about them two together holding hands and kissing and doing anything you could possibly think of. He knew that those dreams should've been of Rose and him and not of this new guy who suddenly came into the picture. Once again today was the worst day of his life.

I'm learning to fall, I can hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry 'bout me
Don't try this at home, pretend you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me


He had to go through it all over again every time he saw them together, he realized he was learning to fall all over again. He was going so down and he told Rose not to worry, well he wanted to tell her that at least. But, he knew damn fucking well she wouldn't care anymore. He wanted to pretend as if he was never around and he never ever wanted her to find out that it should've been him with Rose! HIM and no one else! But, Martin had finally came to the realization that he was just simply learning to fall and had a long way to go.