Status: completed

Broken Storm

11

Thorne’s POV*

We pushed the doors open with confidence and fear. What lay beyond this door could mean freedom or punishment. I could feel the wind in my face, and for the first time I felt right. Gerard put his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.
"Home stretch babe"
"Were still so far away from it"
"If were not there yet, were pretty damn close"
"I can’t wait till we make it home"
"It’s closer than you think."
They grey sky lit up with purple lightning as I stepped down onto the firm ground. I ran up to the gates with the others close behind. The wrought iron fence lay before me and I gripped onto it
"Stop!" one of the guys said, ripping my fingers from the fence.
"What the Hell are you trying to do? Get electrocuted?"
"No..." I said, kinda embarrassed and ashamed.
"Frank." He said, patting my back.
"Ray over here!" called Gerard, pointing to his friend with the curly hair.
We sat for a moment, all kinda just congregating there, and then we decided we should go. Frank stood on top of Bob's back and grabbed me by the waist. Hoisting me up, I Grabbed onto the top of the fence, slicing my hands wide open with the barbed wire.
"Fuck!" I screamed, jumping over the fence, staring at my cuts.
"Thorne!" called Gerard' I could see the fear and pain in his eyes.
"Are you ok?"
"I'll be fine. At least for now."
"Ok, jus be careful we don’t want that to get infected. Damn we should have found another way around."
"No, I’m fine really."
I trudged over to the gate and exhaled onto the thumb screen.
"Entrance Granted." The machine cracked. Gerard, Bob, Frank and Ray ran over to the Gates. Gerard embraced me, his hand slipping down my back and onto my butt, fingers in my back pocket.
"Thank you god. Thank you Thorne." He said quietly. Thunder boomed somewhere off in the distance and I slipped from Gerard’s grip.
"If we go north from here, we should get to the old run down house bye sun down." Bob said, staring into the clouds.
"Let’s go" Ray said "before the cops are after us."
We walked for what felt like forever. The sun peeked out from behind the clouds every few minutes. The wind whipped mist into our faces, and Gerard gripped and regripped my hand. The sun began to fade over the city skyline and the coolness of the day turned to cold.
"Guys stop. It’s just up here on the right."
Our eyes lifted up from the ground to the old bramble covered road up on the right. Gerard slipped from my grip in hurry, like he was nervous one of the guys would see or something. An old house came into view. The windows were boarded up and the front of the house was choked with purple vines. As horrible as this sounds, the place was quaint and I really liked it. Heck, with a little help, it could turn out to be nice. The guys went in right away like little kids picking out there rooms or something. I walked around to the back and looked around. The field was desolate and barren. In the corner of the field was a ramshackle barn. I walked back and pushed the doors open. The slight creek surprised me, considering it was in nice shape for an old barn. I laid down on the hay bail and stared at the ceiling.
"Hey kiddo" came a voice from the door. I sat up and smiled.
"Gerard!" I was actually surprised to see him, considering how he acted around the guys.
"I’m sorry about back their. I’m just not sure of what everyone wills think-- especially my brother and all."
"That’s ok. I don’t mind. “I got up and strutted over to the other side of the barn.
"As long as were together, nothing can tear us apart."
He closed his eyes and leaned in. His cool lips pressed against mine and I parted mine, allowing his tongue to slide in and out of my mouth. He pressed my body against the hay bails and unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled the logo shirt off over his head and he gently undid my jeans. I let him slide on top of me as he gently bit down on my lower lip. Our bodies rubbed against each other and I cried out in pain and pleasure as he slid into me. I could feel the electricity in the air, and I knew this was right. I rolled over on top of him and he bit down on my neck. I opened my mouth and let myself moan. He shoved it in farther and harder, causing me to yelp. He had hit my "sweet spot" and he hit it again and again. He gripped my breasts so hard I could feel them bleed from the nail marks. I ran my nails down his back and he looked up and gasped, quite surprised. He rolled over on top of me, working harder and faster. Again and again he rammed into me. I loved it so much I screamed at him in satisfaction. Our mouths finally met again and his fingers ran through my hair, pulling it so hard I thought it was going to fall out. But I liked it. We rolled around wildly for a long time, and as he propped himself up on his elbows, still inside me, he smiled.
"Oh god I love you"
“Gerard never leave me”
"I won’t. Don’t say that. Oh god Thorne I would never le-"

"Gerard what the Hell are you doing?!?!"
He pulled away quickly and his jaw fell open. Mikey was at the door, stunned and very confused. I felt the sweat run down my face and cum trickle from my thighs.
"Why didn’t you tell me Gee? You couldn’t even trust me? What the hell is up with that?"
"Mikey I-"
"Shut up Gee, I just can’t believe you! Why would you do this to me?"
"It’s my life Mikey, Not yours"
"Good;" he choked "And you can take your life and shove it up Thorne's ass, since you shoved everything else up their anyway."
He stared at me and Gerard for a few seconds, then left, slamming the door behind him.