Status: completed

Broken Storm

30

Thorne's POV*

The room was dark as I undressed. My pink Victoria's Secret bag was brighter than the room itself. I walked over to the bag, pulling the outfit out of the bag, holding it close to my body. I slipped it on, satisfied, then went over and lit the candles. They lit the room a little, but not much. I sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at all the houses. Nothing good really. I turned the page and stopped dead. That was it.

Rockaway, NJ (07866)
Asking price: 1975.00$
Down Payment: 197.50
3 Bed, 2 full baths, 1 half bath.
Office
*this is a real house listing, (thank you http://www.homes.com/)

Nice. It was perfect. It wasn’t too far away from here, and it looked nice. Now, all I needed was a ride, and then I could buy it so it was a surprise for most of the guys. Ya know, like a... starting fresh present? I couldn’t pass it up with the price, and as I heard the door open, I put the papers into the Victoria's Secret bag, pushing it across the room with my feet. It was Gerard. Who else would come in with out knocking? He smiled as he shut the door quietly behind him.
"Oh, I like this surprise"
"I thought you would" He walked over, holding me out, as if I were a painting, looking at me up and down.
"Nice" I pulled his hands down to my waist.
"Yeah"
"You know, it would look even better scattered on the floor"
"I agree" He pinned me onto the bed, kissing my lips softly, separating them with his. I reached around him, pulling his shirt off over his head. He stopped suddenly.
"Wait" he said, sitting up.
"You on the pill?" I laughed.
"Yes"
"Okay, time in" he said, pulling off his clothes. He teased me for a second, blowing the candle out, and then returning to me. I didn’t wait for him to reach me; I got up and kissed him hard. He bit down on my lower lip, causing me to cry out softly. He let go, undoing my top. I leaned in, biting his neck like I was a vampire, and he dug his nails into my back from pleasure and pain. He couldn’t wait long, I guess, because he basically ripped the rest of my clothes off. He rammed into me hard, and I kissed him again and again as his nails dug into my waist. I could feel him draw blood as he gripped harder and harder. He kissed me harder and harder than before, moving his hands up to my back, creating lines down the middle. We climaxed at the same time, making everything seem right. When everything was over, he laid next to me, reaching out to caress my face. I kissed him softly, moving into his hug. I laid facing away from him, his left hand cupping my breast. His breathing was long and smooth, his chest rising and falling against my back. I said suddenly.
"How would you feel if I bought a house?"
"I don’t think that will happen for a while babe, I’m sorry"
"No I’m just saying."
"That would be so cool. Everything would be pretty close to normal. Ya know? We could.... I Dunno. Get a real bed..."
"Funny"
"Why you askin babe?"
"No reason"
"Okay" he said, moving in closer to me.
"G’night Gerard"
"Night Babe. No dreams okay"
"Okay"
"I'll be here"
"Thanks" I stared at the wall, our shadows still housed in front of me. Gerard pressed his face against the back of my head, and I could feel him smell my hair, sweaty, but emitting a fruity sent from my new shampoo. I snuggled in closer to him, closed my eyes, dreaming of spinning bottles.