Status: completed

Broken Storm

36

Mikey's POV*

I woke up when the sun was just rising. It was about 6 or 7 i think, and I rolled onto my back, still in my clothes except for my shoes. The ceiling was smooth and white, and the walls were some weird off white color. So boring. I sat up and looked at my closets. Yes, plural. One was enough if you ask me. I had more than enough room. I opened the empty closet and pulled the light on. It was huge! Or at least big enough to fit....a bed....
DING! Idea!
I walked over to my bed and started pushing it towards the closet, the nose facing me, making things relatively easy. I pushed the bed into the closet with no problems. It made a satisfying clink against the wall, and I slammed the closet door shut, sitting on my bed, laughing.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1-" My bedroom door opened. Gerard.
"Mikey? I heard a noise. Are you okay? Mikey? Where the fuck are you?!?"
"I’m not here" He pulled the door open; his arms crossed a bland look on his face.
"Hello" I said, grinning.
“Like what you've done with the place." He said, sitting down next to me.
"Thanks!" I said, grinning.
"SO this is where your beds going?
"You bet"
"What are you doing with the whole room?" He asked, curious.
"I’m gonna make it awesome."
"Oh"
"You bet"
"So.... Were gonna go--" Gerard was interrupted by screams down the hall. We got up and ran to see what it was.
It was Ray.