Status: completed

Broken Storm

38

Gerard's POV*

I walk into the bathroom and step into the shower. The water is warm and clean, so for once I felt clean. I looked over at Thorne's shampoo and conditioner, along with her razors and things like that. I washed my hair, soap running down my face, and reached for my soap, then stopping, and instead reaching for Throne's. I leaned against a wall and read the front label.
Pear Blossom.
Oh.
I uncapped it, pouring a little into my hand and rubbing it on my skin. Wow, this stuff did smell good. I was sitting in the sweet smell of Pear Blossom when there was a knock at the door. I knew it wasn’t Thorne, because she would just come right in. So instead of asking 'who is it' i said
"Come in"
"Hey" It was Mikey. I heard him sit up on the counter.
"Whacha want Mikey?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to talk to ya."
"Oh okay. Shoot"
"What were you going to say earlier?"
"Were going to the strip mall up the road, Thorne needs to get the money for tomorrow."
"Oh."
"Yeah." The water pressure slowed, i think someone was taking a shower elsewhere.
"You know.....There is a jewelry store there."
"Why do you say that?"
"It’s almost October, Gee. Thorne has been with us for.... a long time."
"It's only like, September 25th Mikey."
"Yeah"
"Why do you bring up jewelry?"
"Well... I just thought maybe you would think about marrying Throne. Ya know? Have some little wedding and everything.... Just a thought"
"Mikey, that wouldn’t bother you?"
"No. Thorne is like a sister to me. She's cool. No, I wouldn’t care. I think it would be cool."
"Thanks Mikey, Look, I would hug you right now, but..."
"But your busy washing yourself with Pear Blossom body wash, right?"
"Yeah, right..."
"So..... What do you think you would say?"
"I don’t know Mikey"
"You should ask her on October 13th"
"That would be cool"
"Yeah. Oh snap I got to go. Bob just got out of the shower. I better get there before Frank does."
"Okay have fun"
Until then, I never realized that we had all been together for so long. I never thought about marrying Thorne until then...
It was going to be a long day.