Status: completed

Broken Storm

42

Thorne's POV*

I wake up with Gerard’s warm arms around me. But I'm staring strait at the wall. Were we on the floor? I pry myself from Gerard, looking around me. I sure wasn't in Gerard’s room. I looked down at Gerard, who turns out wasn't Gerard at all. It was Trevor. I gasped out loud and jumped over him, trying to get my shirt on. Trevor woke up, spinning around and slapping a hand over my mouth.
"Morning beautiful" I looked over at him, a satisfied grin on his face. He took the hand off my mouth as I turned around and climbed on top of him as if I wanted another go. He reached up to caress my body, but I knocked him off, and instead reaching for his neck. I squeezed harder and harder, causing his eyes to bulge. He tried to pry me off, but I just kept going. He finally found his strength, flipping on top of me and grabbing some rope off the nightstand. Roughly he tied me down, the rope itching my skin. He slapped his hand over my mouth and leaned down, whispering in my ear.
"You know you liked it"
I shook my head
"Don’t lie baby, you loved it." He pulled his hand off again. I managed to hear Gerard and Ray calling my name outside the room, probably coming down the stairs. I looked over at Trevor than back at the door as the calling became louder. I opened my mouth up and screamed out at the top of my lungs, and in that instant the door was being forced open by Gerard. Ray came in just behind him, going strait for Trevor, and Gerard came over, untying me carefully. I sat up quickly, my stomach hurting me really bad. He picked me up wedding style and sat down on the bed, tears falling down his face.
"What’s wrong" I asked, tears on my face as well.
"I should have come to see where you were. I failed you again."
"No you didn't. I’m fine. A little beat up mentally and physically, but otherwise fine."
"No, you’re not fine." I looked over at Ray who was screaming at Trevor. He grabbed the rope and tied him up to a chair, taping his mouth shut. He put his hand over his own mouth, tears beginning to roll down his face. He stumbled back, shaking his head.
"I should have done something." He said faintly.
"What Ray?" Gerard asked, looking at Trevor with hate.
"I said I should have done something." He started to bawl as he ran out of the room, Frank and Bob entering. Frank knelt down in front of me, thumb grazing my cheek and pushing my hair out of my face. He cracked a smile and turned to Trevor, Bob cracking his knuckles.
"You know you fucked everything up Trevor? You screwed with an innocent person. Ruined it. You’re lucky she didn't have enough mental and physical strength to choke you." I interrupted.
"I almost did this morning." Bob gave me the thumbs up symbol behind the chair. Gerard wiped a tear off his face then mine, getting up and saying.
"Thanks guys. We'll be upstairs."
"No problem. Just shut the door behind you"
"Okay." Gerard carried me up the stairs and into the bedroom, setting me down on the bed.
"Thorne I am sooo sorry. I’m horrible. I really should have brought you up with me...I should have done something...." He looked up at the ceiling.
"I left you alone again. See what happens?!?! You see? I left you alone and something bad happened."
"I love you" I managed to get out, pushing some blonde hair out of his face. He hiccupped and inhaled sharply.
"Can I take a shower? I asked, making a quick gesture to the dry blood on the insides of my legs.
"Yeah." He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, turning the hot water on. Still holding me, he stepped inside. Finally he set me down, sitting on the side of the tub.
"Your jeans are gonna get wet Gerard"
"I don’t care about my jeans. I care more about you being raped by--this---this....Thing you call a friend."
I felt more tears coming. I sat down on a shelf and started to cry, Gerard rushing up and embracing me.
"Sorry I shouldn't have called him that."
"He was never....this way before...." I said in-between hiccups and sobs. I stood back up and washed the rest of the blood off my legs, Gerard ready to catch me when I needed it. I turned the water off, pulling the shower curtain aside. Gerard picked me back up, carrying me back into our bedroom. He set me down lightly and rubbed the water off my skin, then handed me his tee-shirt. I pulled it on over my head and it fit me like a night gown. I snuggled under the covers, Gerard partially under me, partially to my side. The door flew open and Frank marched in, Bob behind him, pushing Trevor along with his hands tied behind his back.
"Say it kid"
"What is there to say?"
"You know damn well"
"Fine." He took a deep breath.
"I’m sorry I loved you so much that I drugged your Cap'n Crunch and raped you. They pushed him onto the edge of the bed. Gerard spoke up; making his feelings well known.
"Why. If you guys were such good friends than why did you do it? Why?"
Trevor looked down at his feet.
"I don’t know. Thorne used to be mine. All she could think about ya know? I loved her so much and she didn’t even know it. If it weren’t for the constant peer pressure none of this would have happened. She is just so....perfect...and Well, Gerard your just....how do I say this nicely.....Not?" Gerard got up to hit him, but I pushed him down on the bed again. Bob came in-between both of them, sitting in between Gerard and Trevor.
"I think we have heard enough" Declared Frank, helping Trevor up. They were leaving the room as Gerard shifted from under me.
"Yeah get that boy the fuck up outta my house! He's nothing but a Rapist! Yeah boy! Get the fuck out!" He laid back down and started to cry again, he grabbed my hair and cried into it.
"I failed you baby. I am sooo sorry. I failed you"