Status: completed

Broken Storm

49

Thorne's POV*

I zipped around the corner leading to the driveway, Ray and Bob pressed against the back seat.
"Thorne!!! Slow.....down!" Bob said as I went faster into the driveway. Suddenly I slammed the breaks on, throwing the car into park and got out and climbed on top of the car. Gerard pulled in just seconds after me.
"What now!" I said, standing triumphant on the cars top. He came over and grabbed me by the waist, letting me hang over his shoulder like a rag doll. He brought me inside and up to the bedroom. Throwing me on the bed, he crawled on top of me kissing my neck softly.
"Hey not so fast" I said, flipping on top of him.
"That’s not fair" He said, giggling and kissing me on lips lightly but fully.
"Why?" I asked, my elbows resting on his chest.
"Because I am man. I am the superior." He said, pinning me to the bed like an ape or something.
"Mmmhm. you’re the superior and I’m the Tooth fairy"
"Really?" He asked, lying down next to me. I snuggled against him, his chin resting on the crown of my head.
"Really, really"
"So is it hard?"
"What?" I asked, giggling.
"The job. I mean, there must be millions of pissed off children in the world when you don’t get around to them."
"Oh yeah, I just get beer bottles thrown at me when I forget" He laughed. I managed to sit up, Gerard sitting behind me, one leg wrapped around my body. Slowly I leaned into his hug, and he whispered in my ear.
"What do you want to do?" I knew mentally we had to plan for the wedding.
"We are going to make a list of things we need done." I said, pulling away to get my notebook. I looked back at Gerard, an upset and bummed look on his face. I sat down again, and he moved to his rightful side of the bed.
"Okay...so let’s see.... We need...." I handed Gerard the book and pen.
"A venue." I paused as he wrote it down. Just after he stopped he looked up at me.
"What’s a venue?"
"Where the wedding will take place"
"Okay, what else?"
"A hotel to stay at after the wedding"
"Mmmhm"
"A guest list"
"Yeah"
"Ummmm... Food?"
"Uh-hu"
"A form of transportation"
"No, we already got that"
"Were so not using the cars Gerard! Our cars fucking suck!"
"So? Okay, Fine"
I glared at him.
"What I said-"
"Okay, i believe you."
"We need a date FOR the wedding..."
"Yeah"
"Someone to actually marry us"
"Ha, no one wants to marry the devil" I smacked him.
"I was talking about you" I hit him again
"We need a honeymoon spot." He looked at me, eyebrow raised.
"Like, Fiji"
"We can’t afford Fiji"
"Sure we can"
"Ha" I crawled over to him on the bed and kissed him. Taking the list he had written I went back to my rightful spot, looking at what he had written.
"Well I can't think of anything else.....I guess we better find a venue." Loosely clutching the list in my hand, my eyes ran over what he had written.

1. Venuew
2. Sex
3. People?
4. Yummy stuff-- Twinkies?
5. Vehicles
6. When?
7. Some poor soul
8. More sex.

"Gerard" I said, putting the book down.
"What? I did what I was told"
"You don’t make sense...you-- never mind" I got up off the bed and went downstairs, picking the phone book up.
"Villa Luisa" I said, turning the pages.
"Wille Luis what?"
"Villa-Luisa" I said, sounding it out.
"This place married my aunt, god, if they married her, they will marry any freaking body."
"Ah" I dialed the number on the phone, a woman picking up on the line.
"Hello, Villa Luisa. How can I help you?"
"I’m going to get married soon and we will need a place to be married...in."
"How many people do you plan on having?"
"Just a few. It’s a small wedding."
"Okay, like, two hundred."
"Less than that."
"Oh, just a small hundred. Like family"
"Whatever"
"Okay, well what month are you planning on getting married in?" I looked up at Gerard, he had heard it too, and we never settled on a month. I looked at the calendar on the wall in desperation.
"December?"
"Ah nice choice. Not many people are married in December."
"Really." I just wanted a place, not a story.
"Yes. We could have you come for a visit tomorrow afternoon at one to have a quick walkthrough of the place, just to make sure it fits your needs. We can also-" I cut her off.
"That would be great. See you tomorrow." I slammed the phone down laughing. Mikey ran over and grabbed the phone off the wall, Frank standing behind him. I watched him dial the numbers quickly and listened to him.
"Hello, Mr. Pizza? Yes I would like a large Cheese pizza with lots of Mushrooms. Yep. That’s it. Uh-hu. Yes I live there. Yep. Okay, thanks. Oh, and no mushrooms please." He slammed the phone down, laughing. Frank came over and collapsed into him. They were laughing so hard I thought Mikey was going to pee himself. A while later the doorbell rang. Ray was sitting on the couch with Bob, watching TV. The doorbell didn’t even finish dinging when he jumped up.
"Pizza's Here!"