Status: completed

Broken Storm

54

Thorne's POV*

"Beep! Beep! BEep! BEEp! BEEP!!!!!" I sit up in bed, slightly groggy, and make my way across the room and press the little off button on my alarm clock and turn around to face Bob and Ray, who were sitting up and rubbing there eyes.
"What time is it....?" Bob asked, even groggier than me.
"Six in the morning. I have to take a shower." I walked across the room to grab my bathrobe, and then made my way to the bathroom.
"Can I watch?" Bob asked, smiling.
"No" I shut the door and jumped into the cold stream of water pouring from the showerhead. When I was done with my hair and body, I turned the water off and jumped out of the shower, pulling my bathrobe around my body. Slowly I pulled the hair dryer out of the cabinets and plugged it into the wall. Turning it on and blow-drying my hair, I really think everything just set in.
I was going to be Mrs. Gerard Way.
I was going to have a husband.
And he was going to have a wife.
Whoa that was just a scary thought....
Well, a good scary.
I think.
Putting the hair dryer away, I tied my robe shut and opened the door.
"Bobert!" He snapped his head around-
"WHAT?!?!"
"Get me my bra. It's in my top drawer."
"Okay." He gets up and walks across the room, opening the drawer and pulling two out.
"Which one?"
"The one on the left."
"Why?"
"Cos it doesn’t have straps and it’s a push up bra."
"What’s the difference between a push up bra and a normal old bra?" He asked, handing me the black bra.
"Dude, one pushes them up and one just holds them in place" Ray said, put his deodorant on.
"Dude, I’m not going to believe that. Only Thorne knows the answers. She's a chick. Chicks know all the answers."
I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.
"Bob here's the answer. One pushes them up and one just holds them in place." I smiled at Ray, who was just shaking his head.
"Oh." I shut the door again and put the bra on, tying my robe a little looser than before. I re opened the door and grabbed my makeup from under the counter and just pulled mascara and eyeliner out. After applying that, I walked back out into my room and got my dress out of the closet.
"Thorne?" I turned around to face Bob, who was sitting on the edge of his mattress on the floor nervously twittling his thumbs.
"What" I said, still getting all my stuff together.
"Ummmm..... Were all still gonna be like...friends after you guys get married right?"
"Of course, what makes you think that we wouldn’t be?" I stopped to face him, a little relief on his face.
"I Dunno...I guess I was just....I Dunno." He got up and came over to me.
"Can I have a hug?"
"Yeah, anytime" I leaned into his arms, which hugged me tight then pulled away.
"I’m going to get dressed now....I'll leave you to your....dress putting on....i think" I smiled at him as he left the room, shutting the door behind him.
I continued on as planed, putting my dress on and having Ray lace it up, tying my stilettos up and putting my anti smear lip stick on. I helped Bob tie his tie and fixed Ray's hair for him. They helped me out to the car and took off down the road, Ray nervously tapping on his top that that was on his lap. Finally, after what seemed like hours, we pulled into the Villa and I got out of the car and made my way inside. I walked into the opening hall to greet the priest who was waiting for me.
"I see you showed up Ms. Toro." I blushed a little.
"Yeah."
"We all thought you were going to have cold feet."
"I wouldn’t do that to Gerard."
"Speaking of Gerard" A voice said from behind me.
"GERARD!" I nearly screamed, running to embrace him.
"Hey! Just wait a second! We didn’t walk the plank yet."
He was right. The day was just beginning.