Status: completed

Broken Storm

55

Thorne's POV*

"Sorry... I just missed you so much!" I said, giving him a final squeeze and then pulling away.
"At least I wasn’t the only one who missed you." He stepped aside to reveal Mikey, who was very spiffy in his new Tux.
"Mikey!" I said, half yelling, half talking.
"Thorne!" He said in the same tone.
I walked over a few steps and hugged him, and I knew he was smelling my hair again.

"Are we ready?" Mark asked, tapping me lightly on the shoulder.
"Yeah." I said, pulling away. Gerard left the room with Mikey and Frank, and music started playing. Bob came from behind me before hooking my arm, since my dad wasn't there.
"Give 'em hell kid" He whispered, pulling me out behind Ray and up the row of (quite) empty chairs. We made it up to the front where Bob gave me a quick hug, then went to stand by Ray, who winked and smiled at me.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite this man, and this woman."
The priest took a breath and Mikey took advantage.
"You bet we are" Gerard and I both shot him looks.
"We are here to join them in the gift that is marriage."
He took another breath. I think he was just trying to stretch the five minute wedding out.
"Now, that part is over. Ready for the scary part?" We both inhaled sharply.
"If there is anyone in this room that does not want this couple to be wed; Speak now or-"
A door slammed open in the back.

"Hey yall! Sorry I'm late; I didn't want to miss this wedding for the world!" Walking down the isle in black jeans, a black formal shirt rolled up to the elbows, and a blood red tie was-
Trevor.
He sat down on the bride’s side, right in the front row, his eyes piercing through me.
"Do you know him?" The priest said, leaning in to Gerard and me.
"Yeah, I said, brushing my dress slightly with my fingers.
"He's a friend" I forced out.
"You bet I am!" He yelled, still staring at me.

"So we carry on. Nice to meet you Trevor. As I was saying. I there is anyone in this room that does not want this couple to be wed; speak now or forever-" I slammed my eyes shut.
"No objection here! Just Marry them damn it! Oh my bad..." I almost laughed... Classic Trevor.
Classic.
"Okay...anyway.... No one? Going once! Twice!" Gerard interrupted this time
"I think were all set Mark." The priest started laughing.
"Sorry, I just love messing with you heads." I cracked a nervous smile.
"Alright!!! So we carry on!" He inhaled
"Do you, Gerard, Take Thorne to be your wife, to have and to hold through sickness and through health, till death do you part?"
"I do"
"And do you, Thorne, take Gerard to be your husband, to have and to hold through sickness and through health, till death do you part?"
"You bet" Gerard chuckled and re planted his feet on the ground, taking my hands in his.
"Do you have the rings?" Mark asked Mikey who turned to Frank.
"Yeah Frank, Do you have the rings?" Frank's eyes got big as he patted his body down.
"I thought you grabbed them off the table before we left."
"I Did!" HE pulled them out of his pocket, grinning that Mikey grin again.
"Alrighty then. Gerard."
"With this ring I will wed, you, Thorne, to have and to hold through good times and through bad, through heaven and through hell, till death do we part." I blushed. The priest interrupted.
"Did you mean heaven and health?" Gerard grinned at me.'
"Yeah that’s what I said."
"Oh." I slid the ring on Gerard's finger, opening my mouth for my quick vows.
"With this ring, I will take, you, Gerard as my husband to have and to hold whenever I need it, since your always there whether I like it or not. I will follow you to hell and back on hand and foot if I have to. I love you" The priest just propped an eyebrow up.
"Okay, so by the name of god, you are united and I declare you man and wife. Gerard, go on and kiss that bride." He smile at me and kissed me hard on the lips, wrapping his arms around me. I pulled back and chuckled, shaking Marks hand.
"Thank you so much for helping us out."
"Anytime." Gerard scooped me up and started out, turning his head and looking over his shoulder.
"C'mon Boys!" Bob, Ray, Frank and Mikey rushed outside to the cars, Gerard had a nice rental for us, and the other cars for them. For a moment Gerard and I stood on the steps, watching everyone get in the cars, and then he turned to me.
"So...that’s it."
"That’s it."
"Were married. Oh my god! Baby! Were MARRIED!" He grabbed me by the waist and spun me around, running over to the car and opening the door for me. I climbed in and reached over to open the door for him. He got in the car and rolled the window down to greet Trevor, who was approaching the window slowly.
"Hey man! What’s up?"
Trevor didn’t respond, instead he pulled out a gun.
"Gerard Go! GO!" He stepped on the gas peddle and took off down the road, bullets hitting the car and smashing the windows. We drove up the road some when he stopped and turned to me, leaning back into his seat.
"You okay?"
"Yeah" I said, gasping for breath.
"You?"
"Shaken but still okay."
"Good. Now let’s go before he catches up. The hotel is waiting."
"I’m all for that"
"You always are" I said, setting my hand down on his leg and pushing it, sending the car into motion.
"You always are."