Status: completed

Broken Storm

72

Thorne's POV*

I make my way back down the hall, smiling at the all too familiar nurses and reading the same nameplates on the doors. Everything is too white here. Too sterile. As I make my final turn down the hall and enter the room, I shut the door and make my way over to Gee.
"I know you thought I was leaving you. But I just wanted to tell you one last thing."
I stare at Gerard, so cold and pale.
"I love you alright? And you.... your gonna wake up Dammit! Please..." I put my forehead to the guard of his bed.
"Alright if you won’t answer me. I will just leave. I will see you tomorrow... or... later." I said as I was walking out of the room. I pushed the door open and turned to look at Gerard one last time. I turned my head one last time and started out of the room when I heard something.

"Where you goin' beautiful? Just leavin' me in this place? What’s the deal?"
"Gerard?!?!" I cried, spinning around and making my way to the bed fast as I could.
"Yeah, it’s me. Sorry to break it to you."
"Not funny"
"I told you I would wake up."
"I know you did. And I believed you." I leaned in to press the call nurse button, but Gerard intercepted me.
"Can't we just be alone for three seconds?"
"We were alone"
"Not the way I wanted."
He kissed my lips softly, and the second he did I kissed him back.
"Your kisses taste good babe"
"Thanks"
"When can I get out of here?"
"When the nurses and doctors let you" I said, pushing the button.
"Fine. Where you going?"
"I’m going back home to Mikey. I'm going to convince then to come visit, then...
Surprise! Your better."
"How is he?"
"He's like me. Falling apart."
"Oh my god. Get him over here. NOW"
"Wh-"
"Just get him before it's too late."
"Okay." I went to leave, but turned around as the nurses came in.
"Hey Gee?"
"Yeah."
"I love you"
"I love you too babe."
I turned to go down the hall and into the truck.
I climbed in and whispered to myself.
"I love you too."