Status: completed

Broken Storm

80

Thorne’s POV*
It was nearly seven o'clock, and I hadn't left my spot on the couch. I was kind of hungry, and Ray came down occasionally to check on me. He last came down around six thirty, so he should be down right about......
"Hey Thorne! Are you hungry err anything?"
"No" I lied, repositioning myself on the couch.
"You still haven't left that couch? Damn girl, you’re a fighter."
"I'm fine. I don’t need anything."
"You need to eat! You need to do something. You neeeeed..."
I cut him off in mid thought.
"What were you guys doing when I came home?"
"Nothing. Just finishing off the Vampires song."
"Right."
"Really!"
"Okay."
"Really!"
"I believe you! It's okay!"
"Yeah. Do you want Chinese?" He asked, picking up the phone.
"Yeah sounds good."
"BOBERT!" He yelled.
"WHAT?!?!!!"
"WE'RE GETTING CHINESE DO YOU WANT SOME?"
"YES"
I stared up at Ray, who grinned.
"Why did you yell?" I asked.
"Because it's FUN! AND I KNOW IT BUGS YOU!!!!!!!!!"
"Go suck it."
"Hey now. Don't have an attitude!"
I got up and smacked him with a pillow when the phone in his hands started to ring.
I went to grab it when Ray picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey. Gerard wouldn't shut up so I'm giving them two minutes to talk."
"Deal."
Ray handed me the phone.
"You have two minutes."
I grabbed it quickly and listened to the line, silent for only a moment.
"Hello?" Gerard asked, time ticking away.
"HeyGerard" I said quickly.
"What’s up?"
"Just getting some Chinese."
Ray: "30 Seconds!"
"OhShitthirtysecondsiloveyoubabeandsleepgoodokay?i'llseeyoutomorowiloveyoubye!"
"Iloveyoutoo!SeeyoutommorowdontbelonleyanddontplaymariodanceoffwithBob!"
"I won’t!" I managed to squeeze in as Ray pulled the phone from my ear.
"Yes sir I will. Yes sir. Yes. Okay bye Fred."
"Can we order now? Bob said. I didn't even notice he had come downstairs.
"Yeah." Ray dialed and ordered, and while we were waiting Bob sat patiently in his chair.
Hanging up the phone, Ray sat down next to me on the couch, making a quick jester to Gerard's hoodie.
"Isn't that Gerard’s?"
"Yeah." I said, hugging myself and inhaling deeply.
"You guys are inseparable!" Bob said, almost like a complaint.
"I know."
"He's all you got right?" Bob said, sitting up strait in his chair.
"Not really. I have you guys and my dad."
"You know what I mean." He said, getting up to answer the door.
"Yeah."

We sat down at the table, spending around 30 minutes eating whatever was put in front of our faces. After all that was done, we cleaned up and returned to the couch.
"Do you wanna watch TV?" Ray asked, grabbing the remote.
"Sure." I responded, snuggling down into Gerard's hoodie.
Ray flipped through the channels and stopped
Corn children.
Nice.
Bob grabbed the remote.
"I don’t think so" he said, voice shaky.
"Are you scared?" Ray asked, on the verge of laughing.
"No. I don’t want Thorne to be scared. It is the day before her second wedding."

"Like that made any sense" I added, smiling over at him.
"It did indeed."
He sat silent.
"Do you want to play Mario Dance off Bob?" I asked, getting up to pop the game in.
"Oh yes!" He said almost as if he were over excited.
I know Gerard told me not to, but that’s just cos I can't dance for beans and I know that Bob would kick my butt any day.
That took up another hour of my time.
After Bob won the final game, I hit the stop button as Ray started to laugh.
"What?" I asked.
"You SUCK!"
"I know I suck." I said, pushing my hair out of my face. It was nearly ten by now, so I figured I better get up to bed.

"I'm going to take a shower and hop into bed." I said, starting towards the stairs.
"Okay. We'll be right up." Ray said, smiling at me as he helped Bob clean up.

Gingerly, I stepped into the shower, and let myself melt in the hot water and Gerard's shampoo. The steam danced around me, engulfing my body as if it were a good fog.
I fell into a slight trance of warmth and love, feeling as if Gerard had wrapped his strong arms around me.
I snapped out of it quickly to the noise of Bob and Ray crashing down on the mattresses they had placed in my room. I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower, reaching blindly for my pajamas.
Of course, I forgot them.
I walked over to the closet and opened it up.
No towels, either.
Stupid Bob.

I opened the door and peered out at Bob and Ray, sound asleep. Turning off the light to the bathroom, my room fell dark except for the hallway light peeking in, throwing shadows on the walls (and myself.)
I held my breath and walked quickly but silently to my closet, which I opened and rummaged through, trying my best to find some clothes.