Status: completed

Broken Storm

83

Thorne's POV*

"Hey... Thorne.... WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"
I let out a scream as I sat up in bed. Bob laughed, pointing at me.
"I scared you."
"Shut up Bobert"
"Make me....." I picked up my pillow and hit him in the stomach, causing him to release the blueberry muffin he was previously holding. I picked it up and took a huge bite, smiling as I chewed it up. He squinted his eyes and hit me back, sending me over the edge of the bed and onto Ray below.
"Omgosh" I said, rolling off of him, muffin in my hands.
"It's okay..... Its okay" He said, sitting up and looking down at his hands, knotted up in his lap.

Bob jumped off the bed and onto the ground before me.
"GO TAKE A SHOWWWWER!"
"Fine!" I yelled, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I stopped and spun around, facing
them again.
"I just took a shower yesterday! You’re setting me up!"
"No, silly..." Bob fell silent.
"I'm getting dressed." I said, triumphantly heading to my closet, pulling out the dress my dad bought me.
"Put it on! Faster!" Bob yelled, jumping up and down on the bed.
"Well leave first!"
"Fine..." They both stormed out, heads hanging low. I slipped my dress on, pulling the sleeves over my arms. Looking in the mirror, it reminded me of that dress from Lithium by Evanescence. I re opened the door, letting Bob and Ray attack me with floods of
"Omgoshyoursopretty" and the occasional
"Omgoshyoursofuckingbeautiful"
I blushed, putting my lip-gloss on. I barley grabbed my suitcase before they ushered me out the door and into the truck, driving me all the way to the wedding.

I was hurried into a back room, where my dad greeted and hugged me happily. Music started playing when he nodded, and I gave the crowed a quick scan.
I haven't seen these people in so long, it made me nervous to think about what they would say. Bob and Ray had started out unnoticed, so I wasn't ready when my dad dragged me out onto the isle.

I was scared shitless, to be frank.