‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Image

Levia Wallace, a 22 year old fresh out of college, goes to California to visit her sister and help with her wedding. Rather than get a job right away, she decides to stay with Addison and her beau, whom she has yet to meet, until the two are married. Throughout the process, Levia meets a few interesting people that might just change her life forever.

Addison Wallace, a 25 year old journalist, is about to marry the man of her dreams, and is excited that her sister is there to help. Addison, with the help of her fiance, is determined to find a man for her sister so she can be happy too. Being sneaky as always, she's got a few tricks up her sleeve guaranteed to make Levia stick around.

This is the story of two sisters, two bands, and a whole lot of drama.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I don't own Papa Roach or Avenged Sevenfold, obviously. I don't own any places or people, yadda yadda, other than Levia and Addison. Now enjoy! :)

Extra Note: Levia is pronounced "Leh-via".
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will continue to be written in memory of James Owen Sullivan, also known as The Reverend Tholomew Plague, as he rocks on in heaven, and in our hearts.