‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Deux

Levia woke up the next morning with a pounding in her head and bright sunlight in her eyes. She slowly opened them, flinching at the unwanted light, and peered around. She was laying on something soft…in what looked to be the living room.

She saw Jimmy passed out on a sofa on the opposite side of the room, cuddling…Johnny.

Those guys were a bit strange.

She spotted other people she didn’t recognize, plus Brian on the floor with his face awkwardly close to some guy with spiky black hair’s crotch, and Matt and Addison were no where to be found.

Levia pushed herself up and was startled when she heard a grunt from beneath her.

It was Zacky. She had been pushing on his chest.

Wait…she was sleeping on Zacky? How did that happen?

Levia took a moment to blush and admire how cute he looked when he slept before shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Instantly regretting it when the room starting spinning.

She (not so) gracefully fell off of the couch and groaned. At least she hadn’t gotten sick. That she remembered, anyway.

Now that she thought about it, Levia didn’t really remember anything after Zacky and Brian had given her those shots. She did have a strange dream about dancing with Jacoby Shaddix, but a dream is just a dream.

Levia smiled. She loved Papa Roach.

Slowly but surely, Levia made her way to the kitchen to get some water and aspirin, stepping over unconscious bodies as she went.

That must’ve been some welcoming party.

Levia managed to find her way into the kitchen, which was surprising considering her terrible sense of direction, and walked straight over to the sink. She frowned when she realized she had no idea where the medicine was, and decided she’d have to deal with just water for now.

She turned around to go sit at the kitchen island after getting her glass of water and nearly jumped. A man sat on one of the stools with his head on the island, passed out. His thick, black, and wavy hair was spread out around his head.

Levia clutched a hand to her chest, wondering how she missed him when he came in. He must be one of Matt’s friends that wasn’t in the band.

Afraid to disturb him, Levia quietly made her way over to the island and sat a couple of stools down. She sipped on her water and watched the sleeping man intently. At one point, he snored loudly and his hand started to twitch.

Levia froze before relaxing and taking a drink again. She hated being scared so easily.

After a couple minutes, just when Levia started to doze off again, the man jerked awake and looked around him, alarmed, before falling back down onto his arms on the counter and falling asleep again.

Wait a minute…

Levia’s jaw dropped. The guy looked exactly like Tobin Esperance. Of Papa Roach.

She shook her head. She must be seeing things.

Ignoring her urge to go over and pet the Tobin-look-alike’s hair, she walked out of the kitchen, slowly, to find the stairs. She took them one at a time, taking steps at the speed of a tortoise. Once she made it to the top, which felt like it took about an hour, Levia clutched her head and took a left down the hall, opposite from her room, hoping to find Matt and Addison’s room.

This house was actually kind of big. How many rooms did they have up here exactly, Levia wondered.

She walked all the way to the end and found what she remembered to be the couple’s room, and knocked, immediately regretting it because the sound echoed on the walls and made her head pound even more.

“Come in!”

Levia sighed in relief after hearing her sister’s voice and walked in to see Addison in her underwear, getting dressed for the day, and Matt still in his pajamas.

Out of instinct, she moved the hand holding her head to her eyes, effectively blocking her half-naked sister from view.

“It’s nothing you haven’t see before, Levia,” Addison chuckled.

“So? You know how I feel about seeing people who are missing clothes. I can’t even change in front of a mirror myself!” Levia argued.

Matt tried to hide his grin, “Is it true?”

Addison laughed, “Yeah. She’s done it as long as I can remember. Levia never liked showing much skin, either. Except her legs, for some reason.”

Matt and Addison looked at Levia expectantly, as though waiting for her to elaborate why she is okay with showing her legs off.

Levia groaned. It was way too bright in the deep blue room because of the extra windows. Like Levia’s room, it had windows on two walls instead of one because it was on the end.

She also didn’t want to explain her reasoning for not minding wearing shorts that were a bit…short.

Levia scowled, grimacing when she realized it hurt, “It‘s not important.”

Addison rolled her eyes, “It’s not a bad reason. In fact, I’m glad you finally realized.”

Matt’s gaze alternated between the two, “Do tell this reason..”

Levia was pleading Addison with her eyes because she didn‘t feel Matt needed to know, but the elder sister ignored her.

“Basically, people have been telling Lev her entire life that she has nice legs, which she does, even if she refuses to admit it.”

Levia wanted to slap herself on the forehead, but she didn’t. That would be painful, not to mention stupid, with her headache.

Levia changed the subject, “I came up here to ask you where you kept your aspirin.”

Addison nodded, “In the cabinet. There’s some in the bathroom by your room, if you want to just go get changed now. Matt can show you where it is.”

Levia turned to Matt, who shrugged.

“I’ll meet you and the guys downstairs in a few,” Addison added.

“Follow me,” Matt said, and started walking out of the room.

Levia followed, frowning when he started to get farther and farther away. She didn’t remember the hallway being this long.

“You’re going too fast,” she told him.

He chuckled and looked over his shoulder at her, stopping for a moment, “Sorry.”

After managing to make it to the bathroom and take some aspirin with delicious (note the sarcasm) sink water, Levia walked into her room and looked at the mess of suitcases and bags on the floor. She sighed, knowing she would have to unpack all of this sooner or later.

Maybe later. After her headache went away. She always was a procrastinator.

She opened up her bag and picked out a black v-neck t-shirt and a new pair of jean shorts, these ones a dark, yet faded wash compared to the bleach-wash ones she was currently wearing from last night.

Levia suddenly felt very dirty and decided to go clean up. She took her clothes into the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and took a quick yet relaxing shower.

Feeling refreshed and a little better since the aspirin kicked in, Levia walked out of the bathroom quiet singing Good Charlotte’s The River and tousling her wet, wavy hair.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard a chuckle. She lifted up her head to see Brian leaning on the door frame just inside her room with crossed arms, watching her.

Good thing she got dressed in the bathroom.

“Addison sent me up to get you. She didn’t trust Matt up here.”

Levia ignored his last comment, “Why?

He shrugged, “She thought you were taking too long. And nice singing, by the way.”

Levia turned her head towards the ground, using her wet hair to shield her face, “Or not.”

“No really,” Brian said, not moving from his spot, “that was a good song.”

Levia raised her head, “I’m surprised you could even recognize it.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” Brian asked.

“My singing is terrible,” she said, embarrassed that someone had actually heard her sing.

He shook his head, “Trust me, I’ve heard much worse.”

“Hmm.”

Brian pursed his lips at Levia’s short reply, “You like Good Charlotte?”

Levia shrugged, “They’re okay. I just really like that song. And M.Shadows and Synyster Gates are in it, which makes it that much better.”

A smirk appeared on Brian’s face, “Really now?”

Levia let a smile show through, “Yeah. I love those guys.”

“I’m surprised she hasn’t told you yet.”

“What?” Levia asked, confused.

“Nothing,” Brian said, “ready to go downstairs and clean up the mess? Addi’s probably wondering where you are.”

“Yeah.”

Levia took a step towards the door but didn’t get very far before she felt lightheaded and fell on her knees in front of one of her bags.

Brian rushed over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, “You okay?”

Levia took a deep breath, waiting for the feeling to be gone. She caught a glimpse of a rolled up poster sticking out of her bag and wondered which one of hers it was. Curiosity overtook her and forgetting about her light-headedness, she pulled the poster out and unrolled it.

She smiled. It was her Avenged Sevenfold poster.

Levia squinted at the pictures of the five guys. Her eyes widened when she spotted…

Brian?

Eyes still wide and mouth open, she looked up and Brian and then back to her poster, repeating the process a couple of times.

Brian smiled sheepishly, “Guess we’ve been discovered, huh?”

Levia, still in shock that she hadn’t realized it sooner, gaped at Brian. She felt herself losing consciousness from the mental stress and hoped that she didn’t freak anyone out by fainting.

“Levia?”

His voice sounded muffled and far away. Levia closed her eyes and mumbled something before falling limp, allowing Brian to catch her.

“Synyster.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levia stirred. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and grimaced. Her head felt a little better than earlier, but she couldn’t believe she had actually fainted.

She also couldn’t believe that she never recognized Avenged Sevenfold when she had been hanging out with them all last night.

Levia’s face twisted into confusion when she thought she felt a breath on her face. Who would be breathing on her while she was unconscious?

She reluctantly opened her eyes and found herself face to face with Zacky. She shoved her head back into the pillow and stared at Zacky wide-eyed.

He jumped back when he noticed she was awake, “Uh, sorry. They told me to keep a watch on you and make sure you were still…you know…breathing and stuff.”

Levia breathed a sigh of relief, glad to know he wasn’t just being a creeper, “Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Levia’s ears and face started feeling hot. She bit her lip, knowing that’s what happened when she got flustered and embarrassed.

Why was she embarrassed?

She was alone in a room with Zacky Vengeance, something she had daydreamed about many-a-time, and she had woken up with him an inch away from her face. That was a pretty good reason to be embarrassed, in her opinion.

Levia immediately became self-conscious and tugged at the bottom of her shirt and brushed her still wet and now slightly frizzy hair out of her face.

Zacky tapped his hands on his legs, not really knowing what to say. Levia didn’t know what to say either.

“Where is everyone?” she asked.

Zacky stopped tapping and looked at her, “They’re making everyone still here leave.”

“I feel sorry for everyone as hungover as me,” Levia frowned.

Zacky chuckled, “Yeah. But don’t you worry, you’ll have a high alcohol tolerance before you know it!”

Levia let a smile creep across her face, “I’m sure you guys will make sure of that.”

Zacky smiled back, “Damn right!”

Matt walked into the room to see Levia and Zacky smiling at each other. He raised an eyebrow, “I see you two are getting along.”

Levia hid her face, causing Matt to chuckle while Zacky just shrugged.

“When you’re feeling up to it, you can come downstairs, Lev,” Matt said.

Levia’s mouth turned up at the corners when Matt used her sister’s nickname for her, “Alright.”

Matt nodded in response and looked at Zacky, “You coming?”

Zacky glanced at Levia to see her climbing off of her bed and glaring off into space, holding her forehead.

“I’ll wait for Levia.”

Levia perked up at the mention of her name and watched Zacky, confused.

Matt tried not to let his smile show through, “The Roach guys are still here. They’ll be leaving soon, though.”

Zacky nodded as Matt left the room to go back downstairs. Levia walked up next to him and the two slowly made their way down to the kitchen where everyone else was. Levia could hear voices once they reached the stairs. They got louder as Zacky carefully helped her down each step.

“Ah fuck! My head is pounding like a motherfucker!”

“You should take something for that, dude.”

“I know, asshole!”

“Just because you’re hungover doesn’t mean you need to take it out on your lead singer, Tobe!”

A feminine voice this time, “Guys, chill! I honestly cannot understand why my sister loves you guys so much.”

“Aww, come on, Addison, you know you love us.”

Levia scrunched her nose in confusion. Who was ‘Tobe’? And how did her sister know him and that other guy?

Levia heard Matt’s voice, “I can get you some ibuprofen for that if you want, man. I gave some to Lev already this morning.”

“You’ve taken to calling her ‘Lev’ already?” Addison’s voice asked.

“Lev? Isn’t that the chick you were dancing with last night, Coby?”

Zacky glanced over at Levia, who looked even more confused. Did she remember who she danced with last night?

“Levia? Yep. She was a cutie.”

“Hey! That’s my sister!”

“And my future sister-in-law! Watch your mouth!” Matt’s voice said with a laugh.

Zacky and Levia finally reached the kitchen. Levia had linked her arm through Zacky’s for balance as he lead her into the room.

“We’re here!” he shouted.

Levia cringed at the loudness of his voice. In the corner she saw Jimmy and Johnny, along with two other guys she didn’t know, cringe as well. Matt and Addison were sitting at the dinner table with the four, while three guys sat at the island counter facing the table. She spotted Brian sitting next to some guy with spiky hair, the same one who’s crotch his head was resting on this morning. Spiky was sitting next to the Tobin-look-alike that Levia had seen this morning also.

Wait a minute…

“Speak of the devil!” Matt said.

Spiky grinned at her, “Mornin’, Gorgeous.”

Levia’s first reaction was to blush, which she did, but she also swooned. He sounded just like Jacoby Shaddix.

Wait a minute…

Levia’s jaw dropped. Seriously?

Brian smirked, “Hey there, Levia. I see you’ve met Jacoby.”

She stared at him, motionless.

Zacky looked at her worriedly, his arm still linked with hers, “Levia?”

Jacoby turned to his friend, “I think she recognizes us, Tobe.”

Levia blinked. That really was Tobin Esperance that was sleeping on the counter this morning.

Finally snapping out of her daze, Levia let her arm drop from Zacky’s and took a deep breath. She locked eyes with Addison, who had a devious glint in her eyes. Levia gulped. This was not good.

“So, Levia,” Jacoby said, putting his elbows on the counter and resting his head in his hands, “your sister has told us about you.”

Levia looked worried. What did Addison tell them? How ‘in love’ she was with Jacoby? How she’d ‘loved him’ since high school? That dirty dream she had about Zacky? The strip dream with Avenged? Her weird mask fetish?

“What about me?” Levia asked nervously.

Tobin groaned and set his head on the table. Jimmy was snoring with his head against the back wall and Johnny was drooling with his eyes closed. The two other guys, whom Levia assumed were Jerry and Tony, looked like they were trying to sleep too.

Zacky looked at Jacoby and Brian curiously, “Yeah. What about her?”

Jacoby smirked, “Not much. Just about how much she loves Papa Roach. Oh! And about a dream she had once about you guys and strip poker-”

“Addison!” Levia half-shrieked. Her sister could be such a sneaky bitch sometimes.

“What?” Addison smiled innocently. Levia could see Matt rolling his eyes. He obviously knew how she could be too.

Matt mouthed a ‘sorry’ to her and sent her a sympathetic look. She dared a glance at Zacky and then at Brian, who were looking at her with amused expressions.

“Strip poker, huh?” Brian asked.

Levia groaned and ran her hands down her face. She was going to kill her sister before she ever even had a chance to get married.

“But the best thing was what you told us last night,” Jacoby said, eyeing Levia up and down.

Levia breathed deeply through her nose, trying to ignore the warm sensation that came with blushing, “What did I say?”

Brian turned his head down and his shoulders shook from trying not to laugh. Levia wondered what, exactly, she told them.

Addison perked up, “Oh do tell! I haven’t heard this yet!”

Levia and Matt rolled their eyes in unison before sharing a look.

She liked this guy already.

Jacoby tried to hide his grin, “Oh it was nothing, really. You just told me and Brian that you’ve had the hots for me since high school. I’m very flattered, by the way.”

Levia wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Brian laughed, loudly now, and Levia glared at him. He wiped tears from his eyes, “Man! That is so great!”

Matt was also laughing now, though he was nice enough to try and hide it. Addison held a hand over her mouth and coughed to cover up her laughter.

Levia looked pleadingly at Zacky, who cleared his throat. She didn’t miss the smile on his face.

“Fuck me!” she said exasperatedly.

Jacoby licked his lips, “That could be arranged.”

Levia’s eyes widened.

She really needed that hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo update!

I'll try to get the next one out as soon as I can.

comments make me happy! :)