‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Vingt Deux

“Oopsie!”

Levia giggled drunkenly as she tripped and fell into Laney, who clutched onto her for dear life. The two girls giggled at each other, Levia burping loudly in the process, and tumbled to the floor clad only in their underwear.

Addison did a somersault into the couch and stood up, ripping her panties off in the process. She raised her glass high in the air.

“To being drunk and naked!”

“Woo!” Veronica cheered, tripping over her heel and breaking it, sending her face first into the couch.

Amber jumped on top of her, unhooking her bra and tossing it across the room. It landed on a confused CJ’s head, and she screeched and whipped it to the floor when she realized what it was.

“That’s disgusting!” she yelled.

CJ was the only one not drinking at the party. Well, actually, she was drinking, but she wasn’t supposed to. Either way she was the most sober.

Levia smiled as she stumbled around helplessly. She was glad that Addison had chosen to just stay at her own house and have the party here. It was more fun that way, anyway. Matt was having his party next door at Brian’s, where he would be staying until the wedding. Levia wondered what the guys were doing over there, and if they were having near as much fun as the girls were.

Thank you, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

Along with who knows what other kinds of vodka and whiskey the girls got their hands on.

“We should play truth or dare!” Leana hiccupped, plopping down and spilling her JD all over Addison’s imported couch.

The girls managed to somewhat sit in a circle and began going around, yelling ‘truth or dare?!’ at each other until someone finally answered.

“Dare!” Levia shouted.

“I dare you to run down the street naked!” Amber giggled.

Levia narrowed her eyes, not forgetting Amber’s stunts from the day before, and stood up, trying to keep her balance. Somehow she made her way outside and to the front lawn with the other girls in tow.

All of whom were also not wearing anything. Except CJ, who had managed to keep all of her clothes still on.

“I wanna run too!” Addison pouted, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

“Let’s all run!” Veronica suggested.

“Ready? Go!” Leana yelled, and the six girls took off down the street, CJ following.

They didn’t realize any of the neighbors were watching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacoby squinted his eyes as he glanced at the window.

He could’ve sworn he just saw girls run by.

Naked girls.

Of course, it could have just been his mind playing tricks on him. After all of his drinking and all the porn Brian had put on for the guys to watch all night he wouldn’t be surprised to find the running girls just part of his imagination.

When a bra smacked against the window, though, he didn’t think it was his imagination anymore.

“What the fuck was that?” Brian mumbled, getting up and going to the large front window to look. Jacoby, Zacky, and Jimmy followed.

“Is that…Levia?” Zacky asked.

The girl leading the others had shoulder length brown hair, like Levia, a giant cut on her arm, like Levia, and a deathbat tramp stamp.

Like Levia?

“I didn’t know she had a tattoo,” Brian said, leaning farther into the window.

“Me either,” Zacky mumbled, his eyes following Levia as she ran in circles a few feet from the window.

“Well hot damn, that’s a nice deathbat,” Matt stated, joining the others.

“It’s Levia’s,” Jimmy nodded.

Addison appeared next to her sister with a giant radio, and blaring music soon filled the air. Jacoby recognized it as Pantera.

Brian covered Matt’s eyes, “No looking at her until the wedding!”

“She’s playing my CD,” Matt smiled proudly.

“And her sister and Leana are dancing to it,” Brian noted.

Jacoby cast a side glance at Zacky and Jimmy, who were watching their naked significant others with interest. He couldn’t bring himself to look out the window more than he already had for fear of Zacky catching him.

Although by this point they were all tipsy enough that maybe he wouldn’t notice…

Brian still held his hands over Matt’s eyes, which pissed the soon to be married man off, but Brian didn’t seem to notice.

Johnny sauntered over to the window with a bottle of Jack, which he kindly passed around.

“What’cha guys looking at--oh.”

Jerry, Tobin, and Tony had remained seated, for the sake of their sanities and also because they were all married.

Looking at a group of naked girls probably was not a good idea for them to do.

Zacky tried, with all his might, to not look out the window. He was starting to get more than buzzed since he was sure Jimmy slipped something into the bottle earlier, but it didn’t bother him. More fun for all of them, anyway.

His vision was blurring slightly and he could only make out dancing bodies. He had no idea who they belonged to, or which one was Levia’s. He didn’t even know if they were really there anymore.

“How long have we been standing here?” he asked. It wasn’t dark outside when they first looked out, was it?

“Iunno,” Jacoby mumbled from next to him, his eyes glazed over. He was obviously plastered.

Zacky turned around and sudden found himself on the floor next to Brian. He was pretty sure there was smoke hanging in the air, and for a second wondered if something was on fire.

Jimmy laughed maniacally and the smoke increased.

“Oh shit there’s a fire!” Zacky yelled, flailing about and smacking Brian in the face multiple times.

“It’s called marijuana, dipshit!” Brian yelled back, poking Zacky in the side and making him giggle.

“Oh.”

Matt tripped and fell on Johnny, who fell on Jacoby. The three started making groaning noises and Zacky wasn’t sure what exactly they were doing.

“Where’d the porn go?!” Jacoby shouted dramatically.

Jimmy laughed maniacally, once again, and screamed, “It’s mine now, fuckers!”

He ran up the stairs, tripping and landing flat on his face. Somehow he had become naked and Jacoby ran over to tackle him, also naked.

“Naked tackle!”

“Naked pile up!” Matt shouted, jumping on the two of them on the staircase.

Johnny sat in the recliner by Zacky, upside down and with his pants off. Drool was pooling around his mouth, dripping down his face and to the floor. Zacky stole his bottle of JD and took a long drink, grinning at the burning sensation in his throat.

“I think I should go crash the party next door,” Brian said quietly, his eyes glued to the porn on the television.

“I think you should too,” Zacky slurred, burping loudly in Brian’s face.

Brian took off his shirt and pants and tossed them on top of Zacky, who giggled like a school girl.

“It’s naked time!”

Zacky watched him walk towards the door, and yelled at him before he left.

“Say ‘hi’ to my girlfriend for me!”

-------------------------------------------------------

Amber and Veronica, the lightweights, had passed out on the sofa an hour ago. Or maybe it was two. Levia wasn’t sure.

She was sure, though, that she drew all over Amber’s face in permanent marker. There was no way that would come off before the wedding.

Served the bitch right.

Laney was currently flirting with the floor lamp, with Leana encouraging her to fuck his brains out and then slap him and call him a whore. Apparently his name was Roberto.

Addison and Levia were rocking back and forth on the floor singing Kelly Clarkson songs at the top of their lungs. They didn’t even hear the door open.

“Woo!”

Brian started dancing and humping the air in front of Levia and Addison, making both of them confused.

Levia turned to her sister, “I didn’t know Brian was a stripper.”

Addison shrugged, “Me either.”

Brian stopped and sighed, hanging his shoulders, “You both are trashed, aren’t you?”

“Not enough to not recognize you!” Levia cheered, giggling and falling over backwards.

She was really enjoying herself tonight. She just wished her boyfriend could be here to enjoy it with her.

“Wait, who’s my boyfriend?” Levia questioned.

“Roberto!” Leana slurred, laughing with Laney.

“I thought his name was Jacoby,” Levia said sadly.

Brian laughed and tripped, falling onto his face in front of Addison and startling her.

“Nope! It’s Zacky V!”

Levia giggled, “Oh yeah! He has the snakebites!”

She made fang motions with her hands, causing her to erupt into another fit of giggles.

“The Reverend is in the house! Wha-chow!”

Jimmy stumbled into the living room, bringing a shorter guy with him. He wasn’t too short, more like Zacky’s height. His snakebites were shining in the light.

“Zacky!” Levia cheered, throwing herself on what she assumed was her boyfriend.

“Levia!” he cheered back, hoping that this was indeed his girlfriend.

“Jimmy!” Jimmy cheered, throwing his naked self around the other two.

Levia frowned and poked Zacky in the chest, “You’re not naked.”

Zacky gasped, “I’m not!”

Jimmy gasped deeply, “WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE BECAUSE ZACKY ISN’T NAKEEED!”

The three of them ran around in a circle, screaming about the world ending. Brian and Addison joined in, followed by Laney, until she fell on the floor.

“Hey, Lane, why don’t you go fuck your unconscious boyfriend at my house?” Brian asked seriously.

“Okay!”

Laney skipped out the door, falling down the front steps but continuing on after she regained her balance.

Levia giggled, “I love her!”

Zacky looked devastated, “You’re a lesbian?!”

“I am?!”

“You are?!”

“OH MY TWIZZLERS!” Jimmy yelled, groping Leana and Roberto.

CJ, who had been sleeping on the couch, groaned and clutched a pillow over her head, “Shut up!”

She was ignored.

Addison slapped Brian across the face. He returned it, and the two got into a slap fight. This amused Levia greatly.

“I think we should have sex,” she told Roberto, thinking that it was Zacky.

Drunk Levia has no shame.

Hungover Levia would in the morning, though.

“Okay!”

Levia closed her eyes and smiled, hitting a soft surface.

“Bed time!”

--------------------------------------------

Levia groaned and opened her eyes, squinting. She hissed at the bright light coming through a small opening in the window not covered up by the sheer black curtains. She turned herself away from it and opened her eyes, gasping at what she saw.

It was Zacky, his eyes closed. He looked like he was sleeping.

He probably was.

Levia got the sudden urge to pee and ignoring her raging headache, tried to sit up. This was when she realized Zacky was holding her.

She blushed.

She looked down and did a double take.

Was she…naked?

And Zacky was…

Naked.

Levia’s face was burning and she hid it in the pillows. She then realized that no one could see anyway, and if what she thought happened really did happen, Zacky wouldn’t care.

He probably wouldn’t have cared in the first place.

She slowly rolled out of bed, careful not to disturb Zacky, and was surprised to find not one, but two bodies under a blanket on the floor.

Jimmy and Leana.

Levia ignored Jimmy’s bare ass sticking out from the side of the blanket and searched for some clothes to put on.

It felt a little drafty to her.

She sighed in relief when she found a stray Vengeance University shirt, probably Zacky’s, and blue and white striped boxers.

Which she assumed, and hoped, were Zacky’s.

Slipping them on, she wandered into her connecting bathroom. It was then she took notice to the ache inbetween her legs. She winced and crouched down.

Yep. She definitely had sex last night.

After doing her business, Levia tip-toed out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen, where she found Addison and CJ.

“Sleep well?” CJ asked, winking.

Levia flushed, “Uh…sure?”

“You sure sounded like you were having a good sleep,” Addison commented, flipping pancakes over onto a large plate,

Levia bit her lip, “So I really did?”

CJ nodded, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, “I’m pretty sure.”

Levia held a hand to her head and sighed. Addison chuckled.

“Nice shirt, Lev.”

Levia ran a hand through her hair, “Well isn’t that what I’m supposed to wear after having sex with my boyfriend? His clothes?”

CJ nodded, “Sure, sure. It’d be nice if you wore something underneath it, though.”

Levia crossed her arms over her chest self consciously, “Sorry.”

Addison waved her off, “Don’t worry about it. I do it all the time.”

“So I’ve noticed.”

Addison smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

Levia smiled as a plate of pancakes was put in front of her and turned to her sister.

“So what do you plan on doing your last day before becoming Mrs. M.Shadows?”

Addison laughed, “Hanging out with my sisters, of course. And getting ready for the wedding and my honeymoon. I have to wait until Zacky and Jimmy leave, though.”

“I wonder how their party was,” Levia thought aloud.

CJ snorted a laugh, and Levia was sure she knew something the other two didn’t.

“You don’t even want to know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
pfft. of course we want to know!
but we'll just have to wait, won't we? ;)

so, yeah, sex.
;D

I hope you all liked! the wedding should be in the next chapter or two, and go on until the end. yay. I can't believe it's almost the end already...

there should be a few more chapters though, no worries! and I plan on doing a sequel. so yay for all ya'll! :)

tell me all what you thought!
comments? :D