‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Trois

“Thanks for having us, man. That party was sick last night!” Jacoby said, man-hugging Matt as he and the other three from Papa Roach made their way towards the door.

“Anytime! You guys should come and visit us more!” Matt said, man-hugging Jerry and Tony.

Tobin still had a scowl on his face. He and Levia had conversed about their raging headaches and had gotten along pretty well. It was like a dream come true for her.

Jimmy was still in the kitchen, sleeping. His snores could be heard in the entryway where everybody was. Johnny was taking a piss, and Brian and Zacky were also saying their goodbyes.

Jacoby walked over to Levia and smiled, “See you around, Levee.”

Levia rolled her eyes a the nickname Jacoby had chosen for her. A ‘levee’ (leh-vee) was like a floodbank, or at least that’s what they called them where she was from. Jacoby found it funny, since a levee was also a dyke. A dyke was also a lesbian.

Levia had scowled at him and told him that would be offensive to some people, but he said he was calling her a levee, not a dyke, and that it wasn’t even an offensive term.

Ever the one to fret about hurting people’s feelings, she still was not convinced.

On the other hand, Levia thought it was pretty awesome that Jacoby Shaddix, of all people, had given her a nickname.

When asked by Zacky why he chose to give her that nickname, Jacoby shrugged and said that ‘it sounded like Lev plus “eee” and it would be hot if she was a lesbian’. The guys in the room all proceeded to stare at Levia and she had a feeling that they were thinking…not so clean thoughts about her.

“Bye, Jacoby. It was really awesome meeting you and the rest of your band,” Levia said shyly.

He grinned, “It was even better meeting you, Gorgeous.”

Addison, who was not shy at all, smacked Jacoby on the arm, “Stop hitting on my sister!”

Jacoby smiled, guilty. He turned back to Levia and pulled out his phone, “Number, please?”

Levia’s eyebrows practically shot up into her hairline. She fumbled around with her phone in her pocket, nearly dropping it a few times, before trading off with Jacoby and giving each other their numbers.

He returned her phone and waved at everyone before leaving with Tobin, Jerry, and Tony in tow.

The girls and Avenged said their final goodbyes and Brian closed the door.

Addison evilly smiled at Levia, “So I see you made a friend.”

Levia shrugged, trying to hide her embarrassment, “I guess.”

Matt, sensing Levia’s discomfort, gently put his hands on Addison’s shoulders and whispered something into her ear. She smiled and nodded before the two left the entryway.

Levia turned to Brian and Zacky, who were the only two left, “Where do you think they’re going?”

“To have sex,” they said in unison.

Levia wore a disgusted expression, “Ew.”

Brian started to walk into the living room, “Those two fuck like rabbits, I swear.”

Zacky followed Brian, and Levia took this as her cue to tag along. She sat down in the middle of the couch, waiting for the other two to take a seat. Brian plopped himself down on her right while Zacky took up the left side of the couch.

Levia felt her phone poking her in the pelvis when she sat, and it severely bothered her. She huffed and moved around, trying to get comfortable before giving up and taking her phone out and tossing it on the end table on the other side of Zacky.

Zacky watched her, amused, “Problems?”

She crossed her arms, “My phone was poking me in the hip.”

Brian snorted a laugh, “You sure it was a phone?”

Levia cast a playful glare in his direction, “I’m sure. Unless there’s something you’d like to tell me?”

Brian looked down at his pants and Zacky did the same. The two guys shared a look.

“Nope. Nothing,” Brian replied.

Levia shook her head, “Ok then.”

She was relieved that her head was feeling better. Either the aspirin really worked, or she just didn’t have much of a hangover. It’s not like she drank that much, anyway.

Zacky and Brian shared another look, causing Levia to become worried. They were planning something, she was sure.

Brian crossed his right leg over his left, putting it over Levia’s legs and resting his foot on Zacky. Zacky did the same, except with his left leg, and the two each rested an arm on Levia’s shoulders.

It suddenly got warmer in the room, and Levia was glad she was wearing shorts. It kept her a little cooler around so much…body heat.

She wasn’t glad that she wore a v-neck, though. She was blind if she didn’t see Zacky or Brian try to sneak a peak down her shirt.

Men.

“Let’s watch some TV, yeah?” Zacky asked.

Brian nodded, “Sounds good. What do you think, Levia?”

Levia shrugged, feeling the boys’ arms go up and down when she did so, “Sure.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next week went the same way. Levia would eat breakfast with Matt and Addison, if they weren’t busy fucking each other’s brains out, then one or two of the guys would come over during the day and watch shows or movies with Levia. She had grown to know each of the five, including Matt, somewhat well, despite it only being around them a few days. She had passed her ‘shock’ stage, and was now able to be more comfortable around the guys as she got used to them.

Jimmy had started to become her ‘crack buddy’, and the two did random things together like play spies around the house or roast marshmallows over a boiling pot of water. Johnny had become the person she felt the most comfortable talking to, and the two talked about the world, each of their pasts, and what it was like to be in a band as amazing as Avenged Sevenfold. Brian had become her perverted buddy. He was the one she could be vulgar with, since she really was quite the potty-mouth, and vice versa. She felt like she didn’t have to hold anything back. Brian had already given her plenty of sex tips and ways to get guys, which made Levia just a touch uncomfortable, but she appreciated it, nonetheless. Zacky had become the one that she flirted with the most, whether she realized it or not. Brian had called her out on it numerous times, but she didn’t listen. She just called it joking around, but Brian called it otherwise.

Levia had really grown to like and admire Matt, despite only knowing him for a week or so. Not only because she adored his singing voice and he was in one of her favorite bands, and not because he was marrying her sister, but because of his personality. Matt was like the brother she never had, just like Levia was the sister he never had.

Levia always had gotten along with guys better than girls, for whatever reason. Addison was still amazed to this day that Levia never had more boyfriends. Levia had explained that the guys never wanted to be more than friends, which was fine with her.

Addison and Levia both knew how much it really affected her over the years.

Levia had zero confidence around guys. Sure, she had no problem being friends and joking around and whatnot, but nothing more. Every time Levia managed to get the courage to full-on flirt with a guy rather than beat around the bush, she had been turned down. Levia had never had a true boyfriend, per se, as her boyfriends in the past had all been guy friends that never became anything more once she started dating them.

Except one. And he broke her heart.

Hence why she was so reluctant to open up to guys in general. She was afraid to let herself feel anything towards anyone, so she never acted on it. She feared rejection.

Addison had given her many-a-lecture about it. True, Addison knew nothing about Levia’s confusion towards Zacky, but she knew of her obvious physical attraction to Jimmy (he was her type, after all) and the beginning of her very…unusual friendship with Brian.

When Levia had up and left Iowa after college, she had also left all of her friends, guy and girl, behind. She felt that Brian, for the most part, filled this void. She saw him the most and he was nice enough to her. It helped that Brian lived next door and came over every day to steal food and who-knows-what off of Matt and Addison. Sometimes he used it as an excuse to talk to Levia.

For Brian, Levia could be his emotional outlet. He knew that if he spoke to anyone else about his relationship issues or about girls, they would think he was a fruitcake. Levia understood this and fully accepted responsibility, agreeing to listen whenever he had a problem.

She just wished he would stop trying to set her up with Zacky.

Today, Levia was alone. It felt like it, anyway. None of the guys had come over, being too busy with their own lives, and Matt had left to get his car fixed. Addison was the only other person. She had been upstairs getting ready to go dress shopping with the girls. Levia had simply put on her Avenged Sevenfold shirt from the concert last year and her dark blue faded shorts. She was lacing up her black high-tops when Addison made her way down the stairs, wearing a bright blue halter, a black mini skirt and gray flip-flops.

“Ready to go?” Addison asked, putting a pair of aviators on the top of her head which was covered in long, wavy brown hair and grabbing her handbag.

Levia stared for a minute, remembering the blatant differences in style between Addison and herself, before nodding, “Let’s do it!”

Addison held up a finger and reached in her bag, pulling out a pair of black aviators with gray frames, in contrast to her own black with brown frames, before handing them to Levia, “You might want these.”

Levia took the sunglasses, putting them on and striking a pose for her sister.

Addison smiled in approval, “Now you’re ready!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Levia didn’t quite understand why Addison decided to wait until two months before the wedding to get her dress, but Addison explained that she wanted Levia there with her.

Addison led the way through the mall. Levia stared in awe; she had never seen a small so big. Of course, she had never been in LA before, either.

“Addi!”

Both sisters lifted their heads up at the shriek. Addison squealed and ran over to hug a small girl with long, orange colored hair. Levia reluctantly made her way over to her sister. Two other girls stood behind the first. One a tall, skinny, long-legged blonde with a thick layer of eyeliner surrounding her eyes. The other had cropped, light brown hair appeared to be Addison’s height.

The four girls chatted while Levia stood off to the side, making her feel out of place. She felt a vibration in her pocket, jumped, and pulled out her phone to see what it was.

*New Text Message*

I see youuu! -Jacoby

Levia looked around in confusion. Jacoby had only texted her a couple of time since they exchanged numbers. And it was so weird that he would text her now.

where? -Lev

left. by Victoria’s Secret -Jacoby

Levia looked to her left and caught a glimpse of Jacoby’s hair. Upon further observation, she saw Tobin standing beside him and Jacoby was waving at her.

found me! -Jacoby

Ignoring the strange looks from surrounding people, Levia waved back before going back to her phone.

what are u doing by VS? -Lev

wouldn’t you like to know ;) -Jacoby

Levia giggled and shook her head. It was then that Addison finally remembered her sister was there.

“Oh! Girls, I’d like you to meet my sister, Levia,” Addison said, putting an arm around Levia’s shoulders, “Levia, this is Amber, Veronica, and Laney.”

Levia looked from the red-headed Amber, to the blonde Veronica, to the brunette Laney. She gave a shy wave, “Hey.”

Amber and Veronica smiled at her, while Laney just gave her a critical look. Levia shrunk under the girl’s gaze and played with her hair. She had a bad habit of doing that in stressful situations.

“Addi’s told us so much about you!” Amber gushed. Levia immediately tensed, thinking back to the events of her first day in California.

Addison laughed, “Don’t worry, Lev, it’s nothing like what I told the guys. Only good things.”

Veronica nodded, “It’s true. Addison hasn’t had a bad thing to say about you!”

“She tells us great stuff all the time!” Amber added excitedly.

Levia smiled gratefully at her sister. Laney still said nothing.

“You okay, Lane?” Amber asked.

“I’m fine,” Laney snapped.

Levia took a step towards her sister while the other three looked at Laney with sympathy.

“She just went through a bad break-up,” Veronica whispered in her ear. Levia nodded and made a mental note to avoid saying anything to piss Laney off during the day.

Levia cast a glance over at Victoria’s Secret to find Jacoby and Tobin gone.

“Well, girls,” Addison said, linking arms with Levia and Amber, who linked arms with Veronica and then Laney, “let’s go buy me a wedding dress!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven hours and many complaints later, the girls parted ways, returning to their respective cars and heading home. Levia was pooped. Addison’s wedding dress was in the car, along with Levia’s bridesmaid dress and some unnecessary lingerie. Well, Levia thought it was unnecessary. Addison thought it was mandatory.

Levia had texted Jacoby most of the day, and he told her that he and Tobin were picking out birthday and wedding presents for Addison, just to be early.

That would explain Victoria’s Secret.

He also said that he had heard from Matt that the girls were going shopping and wanted an excuse to see Levia’s pretty face. Levia had proceeded to shove her phone deep in her pocket and try to hide her red face from the other girls.

She had a feeling that Addison knew who she was texting, though.

Levia sighed in relief when the two got back to the house. She kicked off her shoes and immediately walked into the living room, Addison not far behind.

Matt and Brian looked up from the couch and Matt got up to greet Addison.

“Hey there, good lookin’,” she said, smiling as he bent down to give her a quick peck on the lips.

Levia was ‘aww’-ing in her head while Brian held a visible look of distaste on his face.

“How was shopping?” Matt asked, holding Addison around the waist.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, “Good. Which reminds me, want to unload the car, Lev? Brian can help.”

Levia sighed. Her sister hadn’t looked at her the entire time she was speaking, and by the way the way she was looking at Matt, they were probably going to go have sex. Again.

Brian jumped off the couch before she even finished her sentence and ushered Levia towards the door, “Got it. And hurry your ass up, Zacky! They’re gonna go at it again!”

“What the fuck? Again?!” Zacky’s voice yelled from some other part of the house.

“Yeah! So come on!”

Addison glared at Brian, but allowed Matt to lead her upstairs and away from everyone else.

“Find a good place for my stuff, Lev. Just put it in your room for now.” Addison said before disappearing at the top of the stairs.

Levia nodded, knowing that Addison was talking about her wedding dress and lingerie. Levia frowned. Like she really wanted that in her room.

Brian and Levia were soon joined by Zacky in unloading the car. Levia carried the two Victoria’s Secret bags while Brian carried Addison’s dress and Zacky carried Levia’s. She started to walk towards the house, assuming that the guys were following. Instead, they stood by the car and looked at Levia with what looked to be a cross between amusement, curiosity, and something she couldn’t identify. She did recognize that they had that dirty, mischievous glint in their eyes.

“So what’s in the bags?” Brian asked, smirking towards the bags in Levia’s hands.

She coughed, “Oh, you know. Stuff.”

Zacky smirked too, “Stuff? What kind?”

“Stuff.”

“That doesn’t answer our question.”

“I’m sorry.”

Brian and Zacky looked at each other and then back at Levia.

“Care to show us instead?” Zacky asked.

Levia choked on her spit, “No, no. That’s okay. I’ll just…carry these in the house now.”

The two guys laughed as Levia walked briskly back into the house. Brian and Zacky followed, all three grimacing at the moans and groans coming from down the hall.

“Fucking rabbits…” Zacky mumbled.

“You’re just jealous ‘cause you don’t get any,” Brian said.

“I do too!” Zacky argued.

Brian shook his head, “You haven’t talked about getting any in a while.”

“That doesn’t mean I haven’t.”

“It does.”

Levia ignored the two and took the bags with the dresses from them, and put them in her closet. She slid the double doors shut and sighed. The guys continued to argue about it. Levia wondered if they did this often.

“Don’t feel bad, dude, I know someone else who hasn’t gotten any in a while,” Brian said.

Levia froze. He wouldn’t. That conversation was private!

“Who?” Zacky asked, genuinely curious.

Brian glanced over at the frozen Levia and she sent him a pleading look.

He smirked.

***************

”So Levia, tell me, when was the last time you got some?”

The two had been watching movies all night, and there was a sex scene going on in the one they were currently watching. Levia was incredibly uncomfortable.

She felt even more uncomfortable once Brian asked the question, “What?!”

Brian draped his arms on both sides of the back on the couch and rested his right foot on his left knee, “You know…had sex?”

Levia turned to look at him. He seemed to be asking in more of a conversational way than anything else, “I…uh…have only done it three times.”

Brian’s head snapped in her direction, “Three?!”

Levia shrugged, “Yeah.”

Brian appeared to be in thought, “When was your first time?”

Levia bit her lip, trying to think, “I was 19.”

Brian coughed, “Not until you were in college?”

“Nope.”

“Wow.”

“So how about you?” Levia asked, turning the tables on him.

“I was 17.”

“See? That’s not much better than me.” she justified.

Brian shrugged, “Yeah. But I’ve done it more than three times. And I actually got some last week. What about you?”

Levia looked at the ground, feeling awkward, “The last time was my birthday a year and a half ago. When I turned 21.”

“That long, huh?” Brian asked.

Levia nodded, embarrassed, “Yeah.”

Brian chuckled, “Sucks to be you.”

Levia glared at him, “Excuse me for not being a whore. I wouldn’t have sex with just anyone, you know.”

Brian held his hands up in surrender, “Sorry, sorry. I’m the same way, believe it or not.”

Levia crossed her arms, “Really, now?”

Brian nodded, seemingly sincere, “Yeah. Whores aren’t my type. I like to at least know the girl.”

Levia uncrossed her arms, but was still unsure, “I see.”

“You don’t believe me.”

“I do.”

Brian shrugged, “If you say so.”

Silence surrounded the two. Levia stared straight at the floor and not at Brian.

“This conversation never leaves here, got it?” she said.

Brian tried to hide his smile, “Of course.”

*****************


“Levia.”

Zacky watched Levia, suddenly with more interest than before, and Levia wanted to slap the smirk right off of Brian’s face. She was going to kill him one of these days.

Brian grinned sheepishly when he saw her glare.

If looks could kill…
♠ ♠ ♠
update! yays! :D

I hope you all enjoy it. you might not get another for a while :/

enjoy Laney! you'll be seeing more of that girl...hehehe...