‹ Prequel: Make Me Bad
Sequel: Forever

Carry Me

Sept

“You fucking asshole! I’m trying to help here, okay! Fuck off!”

“If you pulled your head out of your ass you’d see that I’m trying to help too! Bitch!”

“Oh grow a pair!”

“I have a pair, thank you very much! You‘re just upset that I won‘t show them to you!”

“What is there to show?”

“Oh…burn…she got you there, Johnny.”

“Shut up, Gates.”

Levia felt like pounding her head against a wall, but of course, that would be a terrible idea and would make her new stitches come out. She didn’t care to have her face covered in blood again anytime soon.

She just wished that Laney and Johnny would stop fighting.

“Fuck!” Jimmy yelled, trying to carefully pick up some of the broken shards, “no one wants to hear it!”

“Seriously guys, shut the fuck up,” Matt said, glaring at the two, “if you guys can’t stop fighting, both of you get your asses out of my house. You’re obviously not getting anything done.”

Levia involuntarily took a step back at the tone of Matt’s voice. He was kind of scary when he was angry.

He turned to Levia, seeming to know that he alarmed her, “Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to shut those two up.”

It appeared to have worked, since Johnny and Laney went back to picking up the broken things and tossing them in bags so they could be disposed of.

“No, it’s okay. I shouldn’t be so jumpy.”

Matt set down the part of the broken television he was trying to pick up, “Syn! Get off your fat ass and come help me get rid of this thing!”

Brian rolled his eyes, getting up off of the couch and approaching Matt.

Matt turned back to Levia, “No. You have every reason to be jumpy. You should just go relax. And tell Zacky to take it easy, will you? I don’t need my guitarist hurting himself more than he already is.”

Levia nodded and made her way into the kitchen where Zacky was carefully picking up bits and pieces of the dishes. Levia froze when she watched him pick up a particularly large pieced covered in dried blood.

Zacky noticed Levia’s presence and stiffened, “Sorry.”

She shook her head, “It’s fine.”

Zacky observed Levia, his eyes going over the stitched up scab that ran down her face. He looked at the once bloody plate in his hands and shoved it forcefully into the plastic bucket he was holding in his other hand.

Levia sighed, “Matt wants you to take it easy. He thinks you should come and rest with me.”

Zacky raised an eyebrow and Levia blushed.

“I-uh…I meant that we both should…um…take a break…”

Zacky broke out into a grin, his puffy and bruised cheek and eyebrow more prominent, “I know what you mean. And sure, let’s go.”

Levia carefully stepped over some of the shards, picking up a few and tossing them into the various plastic buckets as she passed. She limped her way up the stairs, careful not to step on her wrapped and inflamed ankle and right leg. She severely strained her leg muscle and ankle, and was told not to use them at all for a few days. Of course Levia didn’t listen. She refused to sit around and do nothing when the house was a wreck like this.

Zacky followed her, afraid she would fall. He knew she didn’t want any help, she was a stubborn one, but he was still there in case she needed him. His ankle was perfectly fine, just a little tender, unlike Levia’s. It was her that he was worried about.

Why he was so worried, he wasn’t so sure.

Actually, they appeared to be the only two of the group really injured. Matt and Addison were both perfectly okay in their fancy restaurant they went to, Jimmy and Brian were safe at the bar, as safe as you could be at a bar, anyway, and Johnny had only shut his hand in his car door in all of the confusion. Addison said that Amber and Veronica both were okay, and Laney had come over to help clean up despite the huge bruise on her forehead from running into a table.

Levia sighed, relieved, when she made it to her room without hurting herself. She sat on the bed, careful of her leg, and lay down, being careful of her wrapped left arm.

Zacky walked in shortly after and sat on her bed beside where she was laying.

He looked at her arm, “I still can’t believe how huge that piece of glass was.”

Levia had almost forgotten about the piece of glass that shoved itself into her arm until the doctor said something about it shortly before she was released a couple days ago. He had taken her in for an x-ray only to find out that the piece was almost the width of her arm and was shoved almost to the bone. They put Levia under and took the piece out before letting her go. She now had a giant hole in her left arm and a piece of glass half the size of her face on display in her room.

What? It was kind of cool.

“Me either,” Levia replied, pushing herself back so her head rested on the pillows, “you can lay down if you want. I don’t care.”

Over the past couple of days, though Levia still got butterflies around Zacky, the two had grown much more comfortable with each other. It wasn’t unusual for Levia to hug Zacky goodbye, or for the two to sit closely next to each other. She felt the most comfortable around him, at the moment, probably because he was there for her when she needed it. Even if he didn’t know what was going to happen and was probably just being nice, Levia still appreciated it.

Matt and Addison had recruited their friends to help with cleaning up the house. It wasn’t anything big, and no one else’s house was really damaged as much, it was just all of the plates and the television scraps that Matt and Addison were having trouble with cleaning up. It was quite the problem, and they didn’t want Levia to have to be around that anymore. She had a fear of plates now too.

Well, not quite, but she was very untrusting of them.

Zacky shrugged and joined Levia in laying down, but not too close. She was actually kind of disappointed at the distance between them, but she decided not to say anything. She didn’t want to ruin their friendship by making comments about little things like that. It had happened too many time before.

Levia felt her eyes get heavy and closed them, ready to take a nap.

Zacky laughed, “You sure do sleep a lot.”

Levia smiled, her eyes still shut, “I love sleep.”

Zacky laughed again and put his hands behind his head. Levia had curled up into a ball, like she usually did, facing him. Zacky closed his eyes and thought he could take a nap too. What else was there for him to do?

--------------------------------------------------

Jacoby took the steps two at a time, nearly tripping at the top.

He hated stairs with a passion.

His gracefulness didn’t help either.

Finally back from his little trip to Pennsylvania, he came to see how Matt and Addison were doing, since Matt had said their neighborhood got hit pretty hard.

Jacoby had felt bad for the couple. The last thing they need was to lose their house, or at least everything inside, just over a month before their wedding.

Jacoby helped clean up for a little while and chatted with the guys before asking where Levia was. Matt said he sent her and Zacky to rest, and they were probably upstairs.

Hence why Jacoby was climbing the horrid deathtrap.

He walked to the end of the hall where he was told Levia’s room was and stopped in the doorway. Zacky was laying on his back next to Levia, who was in the fetal position. He raised an eyebrow.

What a strange girl.

Jacoby yawned. He was feeling the jet-lag, since he came over here right after checking his own house up north of LA. He sat down on the small space of bed available next to Levia and reached over to poke her in the arm, stopping when he saw the bandage around it.

There was a small amount of dried blood lining it, but nothing too bad. She must’ve gotten hurt somehow.

Jacoby poked her in the hip instead, causing her to jerk awake and stare at Jacoby with wide eyes.

His eyes ran over the stitches on her face, “What happened?”

Levia tilted her head to side, confused because Jacoby appeared out of nowhere and now was asking her questions.

“Your face,” he said, gesturing to it, “what happened?”

Levia put a hand on her face, trying to hide it from view, “A plate fell on me.”

Jacoby stared at her, “Seriously?”

She nodded, now putting both hands over her face, “Yeah and now I look like some kind of deformed monster that had their face ripped off and reattached.”

Jacoby laughed, “You do not. You look just as good as always, Gorgeous.”

Levia kept her hands where they were so Jacoby couldn’t see her face turn pink. And so he couldn’t see her cut either.

Jacoby tried to pry her hands away, but she fought against him. He laughed and chose to tickle her instead.

Zacky opened his eyes, wondering why the fuck the bed was shaking. When he spotted someone tickling Levia and heard her giggling, his face contorted into confusion.

Jacoby saw that Zacky was awake, “Hey, man. What’s up?”

Zacky held a straight face, despite Levia still giggling even though Jacoby had stopped with his tickling, “Not much, just sleeping. You know. How was your trip?”

Jacoby shrugged, “Pretty good.”

Levia had managed to settle down and lay back down again, this time so close that her arm was on top of Zacky’s. She ignored the tingly feeling in her chest and patted the other side of her.

“You look tired. Lay down.”

It was more of a command than a suggestion, so Jacoby shrugged and lay down next to her. Zacky’s eyebrows shot up into his hairline. Where had that tone come from?

Levia was always worried about other people, especially since she didn’t want to be a burden to them. She didn’t want Jacoby fighting off his fatigue just to talk to her, and she knew that Zacky was still tired too. Besides, what could a little more sleep hurt?

She overlooked one thing: being sandwiched between them.

Zacky couldn’t help but smirk at Levia’s obvious discomfort, and looked at Jacoby to see him doing the same.

Both guys decided to let it go and turned themselves away from Levia to get comfortable and get some sleep. Levia heard Jacoby’s snoring and Zacky’s deep breathing moments later.

Still on her back with her hands folded over her stomach, Levia didn’t know how to get comfortable. After debating on it for a couple minutes, she decided to sleep back to back with Jacoby, though she ended up with her chest against Zacky’s back.

Wonderful.

She sighed, knowing the two probably didn’t leave her any room on purpose, and tried to figure out where to put her arms. She curled her arms up under her chest and tried to get comfortable, which ended with her sticking her butt into Jacoby’s back and one of her hands in Zacky’s hair.

If she wasn’t so flustered, she would probably be enjoying this right now.

At least both of them were sleeping. Levia closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep again.

Jacoby stirred behind her, and suddenly his warmth was gone. Levia pretended to be sleeping.

He turned around, and now Levia heard his snores stop momentarily. His arm went around her waist and he pulled her to him, his snores resuming not even a second later.

Levia stiffened. He did that all in his sleep?

Great. Now not only was she practically spooning Zacky, but Jacoby was spooning her too. Her butt was even shoved in his crotch, much to Levia’ discomfort.

She squeezed her eyes shut, knowing that there was no way out. She decided to just relax and go with it. Her injured arm rested across Zacky and her hand on his chest. Her other hand played with his hair, which she continued to do until she fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright! Fuck! I’ll go get them!”

Brian mumbled under his breath as he stalked away from Matt and up the now cleaned up stairs. Pictures had been reframed and hung back up in their rightful places, and most of the glass and other broken stuff had been taken care of. It had been a few hours since Matt sent Levia and Zacky to rest, and he thought that they were taking too long, plus he wanted them to get downstairs so they could all go out to eat together.

Matt also thought that they had been fucking each other’s brains out.

Brian had told him that just because he and Addi fucked like rabbits, that not everyone else did in the world. Speaking up was a mistake, since Matt got pissy with him and threatened to kick his ass.

Someone was in a bad mood.

Matt also wondered where Jacoby went, and thought he was probably up there with the two and they were having some kind of mind-blowing orgy.

Brian nearly laughed his ass off, but refrained because he didn’t need to get in a fight with Matt right now, either.

Brian doubted they were really doing anything. Levia just didn’t seem like the type.

He hesitated in the doorway and arched an eyebrow. They were all on a bed together…but…they all had clothes on…

Oh. They were sleeping.

Levia was facing Zacky, who was also facing her. His hand had wrapped around and was on her butt, with the other in her hair. Levia’s hands were both against Zacky’s chest, and it almost looked like she was keeping her own chest from touching Zacky. Jacoby also had a hand in Levia’s hair, while his other arm wrapped around her waist, and his hand rested on her stomach under her shirt.

Brian shook his head. Those guys had way too much fun with that girl.

He chuckled silently to himself, imagining Addison’s, or even Matt’s, reaction to the scene in front of him.

It would’ve been hilarious, that’s for sure.

Brian tapped his foot on the floor, not really sure how to go about waking the three up. He had to make it entertaining, of course, but he didn’t feel like being too much of a jerk. He knew Levia would get back at him one of these times.

He huffed at his lack of ideas before a light bulb went off in his head. Levia was awfully jumpy and ticklish, he knew, so if he just poked her in the side really hard…

Brian smirked evilly and tip-toed over to the edge of the queen size bed. The three on it looked absolutely smushed together, and Brian could only laugh at how much more entertaining it will be to see Levia’s reaction.

Stifling a chuckle, Brian stuck his arm out in one swift motion to jab Levia in the side before backing up and waiting for the scene to unfold.

Levia screeched and jumped, her arms stretching out and Zacky flying off of the bed and onto the floor. Jacoby’s arm jerked back in surprise and he fell off his side of the bed. Levia lay there, sprawled out, breathing heavily and wondering what had just happened.

She locked eyes with Brian, who looked so innocent a halo should be put over his head, and glared. She knew he had done something, and once she felt the discomfort in her side she knew he had poked her.

Asshole.

“You bitch!” she gasped, still trying to get her hair back.

Brian burst into a fit of laughter and clutched his knees, gasping for hair himself. Zacky lifted his head up over the bed, staring at Levia, bewildered. Jacoby just groaned and rubbed his back.

“What the fuck was that?” Jacoby said, clutching his aching butt that he had landed on.

“Brian! He poked me!” Levia said, pouting.

Zacky still looked disoriented, “So you shove me off the bed?”

Levia looked at him apologetically, “It was a reaction.”

Brian was still laughing, and Levia narrowed her eyes at him, “It’s not that funny, asshole!”

Zacky stood up and stretched, yawning, “That was pretty good, actually. Other than you shoving me off the bed.”

Levia looked at him, offended, “You bitch! It was not!”

Jacoby slowly got to his feet and laughed, still holding his sore bottom, “It was pretty genius, actually. Nice job, man.”

Brian gave the two a thumbs up and wiped a tear of laughter from his eye, “Sorry, Lev, I had to.”

She scowled at him, not in the mood for him to be using her nickname, “What do you want, anyway?”

Brian’s face straightened out, “Someone’s happy.”

Levia crossed her arms and waited for him to continue.

“Matt thought you were all having sex up here ‘cause no one came back downstairs.”

Levia looked mortified and Zacky laughed, “Yeah. He tells us to rest but thinks we’re fucking and not taking a nap?”

Brian shrugged, “Guess so. And are you alright, man?”

He watched as Jacoby rubbed his butt and sighed.

“Peachy.”

“You fall on your ass?”

“Yep.”

“Ahahaha…loser.”

Jacoby rolled his eyes, “Yeah, yeah.”

Zacky approached him, batting his eyelashes, “Want me to make it better?”

Jacoby wiggled his eyebrows, “That would be wonderful.”

Brian gagged, “You guys are so gay for each other.”

Levia’s gaze switched between the three, and she realized just how weird they all were.

What was she getting herself into?

Jacoby pulled Levia over to him by the hips, causing her to squeak in surprise.

“Would it be better for Levee to do it?”

Levia’s eyes widened and Brian started laughing again. Zacky cast a sideways glance at Jacoby, a warning.

Jacoby raised an eyebrow at Zacky and his face broke out into a smirk.

Zacky’s face did the same, and he licked his lips, eyeing Levia up and down, “Yeah, Levia, make us all feel better.”

Levia swore her face turned 15 different shades of red. Jacoby had her arms pinned to her side and Zacky was advancing on her, Brian watching with amusement from a few feet away.

Footsteps sounded down the hallway and Jimmy appeared in the doorway.

“Hey guys, Matt wants to know what’s taking so lo-ooh! Are we having an orgy?!”

Brian slapped himself on the forehead and laughed. Jacoby and Zacky smirked at each other before turning back to Jimmy.

“We sure are, Jimmy-boy, care to join?” Jacoby asked.

Jimmy watched the flustered Levia in a disturbing manner, much like Brian had at the hospital.

Levia gulped.

Jimmy exchanged a glance with Brian, both now smirking as well.

“Would I ever!”
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh...A7X and Jacoby orgy...nice ;)

haha. hope you all enjoy!

and thanks to my commenters. you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

mwah! :D

comments? :)

and character profiles are up, so you should check those out!