My Heart Is Yours

One Day Lovers Will Dream of Our Undying Kiss

Three years later

I never thought that I would appreciate getting to stay home with my kids so much as I had after being on tour for the last few months. It was nice, to get to laze around and everything. We were taking a few months off while Craig worked on writing lyrics for the new album again and everything like that… Which was perfectly fucking fine with me, because I had gotten incredibly homesick…

“Daddy!” a combination of voices screamed at me and I jumped, sitting up from where I had passed out on the couch earlier that day. I had gotten home around nine that morning, after Wednesday had taken the kids to their designated places for the day and had gone to work. And after I had gotten home, I unpacked, called my wife, and then passed the fuck out hardcore.

I grinned back at them as I was tackled by six sets of little arms. “Hey, kids. How was your day?” I asked, getting ready for the onslaught of answers. Dahlia wormed her way into my lap, stealing the limelight as she grinned up at me excitedly.

“Hey, Max!” Wednesday called from behind me, her arms soon winding around my neck as our kids chattered at me non-stop about their days. I grinned, leaning back into her arms a bit as she kissed my cheek and both Lily and Adrian climbed on the couch next to me. “Welcome home, babe,” she whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek again.

Her arms wound away from my neck as she walked away to go do something and I was left with entertaining an eight year old and two three year olds.

“Lily! Come help me with dinner!” Wendy called from the kitchen and I blinked, wondering what time it was. Looking over at the cable box sitting in the entertainment center, it showed that it was just five. So I seriously wasted all fucking day sleeping? Damn it! I actually wanted to…well, okay, so I hadn’t planned on doing anything today. But still!

My oldest daughter leaned over to kiss me on the cheek before running off to help her mother. Not long afterward, Adrian ran off after his older sister as well. I smirked at that, finding it slightly amusing that Dahlia was such a typical “daddy’s girl” while Adrian was a total “mama’s boy.” Whatever, it worked for me, I guess.

“Daddy!” she whined, tugging on my Marilyn Manson shirt to get my attention. I turned my grin on her, leaning down to kiss her forehead before nodding at her to continue.

“What, sweetie?”

“Hi!” she said, grinning. I chuckled, pulling her to my chest to hug her before I moved to stand, still holding her to my chest as we chattered back and forth as I walked her back into the kitchen.

I set Dahlia down as we entered the kitchen, watching as she went to go see what her brother and sister were doing while Wendy overlooked everything. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her slender waist and pulling her back into my chest, resting my chin on her shoulder happily.

“Hey again, Max.”

“Hey, Wendy,” I told her before I kissed her shoulder softly. She smiled, leaning back into me slightly. I turned her around to face me, holding my arms around her waist still as I pulled her to me again and kissed her fully on the lips, putting in it the passion that I had been holding inside for her over the last few months. I loved my kids and everything, but I definitely missed Wednesday the most of my entire family. How could I not? She was my other half…
♠ ♠ ♠
You know, I actually thought about ending this with a cliffhanger and not writing a sequel or anything and just leaving you guys with that. xD But that would have been WAY too mean and I would have wound up writing one anyway... I totally love this story and everything, it's the first fan fiction that I've ever written straight through and not given up on, but I've kind of run out of inspiration for ideas for it. x3 Which is sad. But yes. Short epilogue of joy and stuff with no cliffhangers or anything! :D

Now for the massive thank you list! xD First of all, I want to make sure that I thank everyone that read and commented on the prequel of this. So maxgreengirl, MakeLoveNotWar, Second Heartbeatxx, VIT-A-MIN WATER!, adrenalinrush, Ebony and Bray, uploadhisaki, Wallpaper., orangesharpie13, Cory La Quay, A_Girl_Called_Kill14, xRachelxLambertx, yeahsam!, secrets-that-die, Kiss. Me. Goodbye., shellshell., erika_xtc, IWillMakeYouScream, kelsey.loves.you, and Brookesh, thank you guys so much for commenting on There's a Playground because, without you guys, I probably would have given up on it long ago.

And thank you to VIT-A-MIN WATER!, MakeLoveNotWar, erika_xtc, Misery Kid, IWillMakeYouScream, Gates of Delirium, Wallpaper., soochie, Ebony and Bray, emodork, Kiss. Me. Goodbye., xGlamourxKillsx, Punk_T, xoxo_Rayne_oxox, intravenous, kahankillertm, amanda;; acousticore, xDarkFairyTalexx, tiger woods, shellshell., xMurderxTEEVEEx, Drop. The. Girl., and Razberry13 for commenting on this and keeping me going as well. Probs would have given up on it halfway through if it wasn't for you guys.

And thank you, as always, goes out to all of my awesome readers and my even more awesome subscribers. <333 You guys are all freaking amazing and I hope you know that! ^^

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this last chapter, so please comment for me! :D

The title for this chapter comes from the song "As You Wish" by Alesana. <333