Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

Just A Dream

My heart hastens its beating again. I swallowed the lump that was growing in my throat. I was trying to think of an excuse to not answer my dad. I was pretty sweating now. In all of the ideas that could have popped in my head it had to be fainting. Without thinking if I should really faint. I FAKE fainted immediately. As I let my knees weak and let my body and head hit the floor, my head pretty much hit the floor hard and the last thing I heard and saw was my dad rushing to me and shouting my name.

I woke up and heard my cooking down stairs.

I went down as usual. I knew it was dinner time. I peeked on the living room to see my dad reading a news paper. I jogged quietly to the kitchen. I didn’t want that topic again with my dad.

As I came in the kitchen my mom was cooking like it was her passion. My mom isn’t like this. She hated cooking. My mom doesn’t wear polka dotted dresses with an apron on. She’s doesn’t dress like this. She suddenly noticed me.

“Hey sweetie, glad you’re up. Does you’re head hurt?” She asked so nicely.

“N-no. I don’t think so.” I answered thinking “This isn’t my mom. My mom’s not this nice.”

“Sweetie, could you please set up the table?” My “mom” asked politely.

“She is definitely not my mom.” I thought as I answered “Sure.”

I took the plates from the shelf and then asked.

“Mom, are you okay?” I asked worried.

“Of course I’m okay!” She said with that wide creepy smile.

“O-okay.” I said as I walked out the kitchen only to find my dad in front of me.

I swallowed hard. I noticed his clothes changed. A while ago he was wearing his work clothes. Now his wearing a vest, white dress shirt and some pants with some leather shoes.

“Hey sonny boy!” He greeted me.

Sonny boy?!? What the hell is going on?!?

“H-hey dad.” I greeted him back.

“Come with me to the living room.” He said as he walked first as I followed.

I put the plates on the dinning table on our way to the living room.

My dad sat on his which I think is called the “father’s chair” which we didn’t have before I fainted.

“Sit down son.” He gestured to the couch.

As I sat down. I felt different. I looked at myself I was wearing a dress!

What the hell is happening?!? How did I change in to this thing?!? I don’t even have a dress! I panicked inside my head.

“It’s okay to be gay son.” My dad suddenly said gesturing to the dress.

“Dad! It’s not what it looks like!” I said trying to take the dress off of me.

“It’s okay. Just don’t wear your tutus anywhere in the house. Just dress up in you’re room.” My dad said a bit embarrassed for me.

Tutu? I’m not wearing a tutu!

I looked at myself.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What the hell is going on?!?” I shouted.

“Jamie! Where’s you’re manners we have guests!” My mom said popping out of no where.

I looked to the front door and there was Katie, Mrs. Havings, Kathleen, and Mr. Havings.

This is so not a good first impression. Kathleen started laughing then Mrs. Havings, then my mom, then my dad. Katie had this face telling me “you really are gay!” and Mr. Havings had this disappointed expression telling me “I can’t believe my daughter likes a gay boy.”

I felt hot tears coming down on my cheeks. This is so not real!

Suddenly I opened my eyes. I was in my room. Now this felt real.

“It was just a dream.” I said to myself. “Just a dream.” I repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me long enough.