Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

Who is this person?

I went down stairs. I went to the living room slowly as I could. I was really nervous. I hate acting pussy in front of my dad. I had to face him. I’m not a pussy!

As I was entering the living room my dad suddenly spoke.

“Jamie, sit down.” My dad said so calmly.

Run while you still can! I panicked in my head. No! You have to tell you’re dad that were not gay! The other me told me.

I ignored what the other one said, and sat in front of my dad.

My dad sighed.

“Are you really gay? Jamie.” My dad asked.

“I’m not gay, dad. It’s just an excuse to get close to girls.” I answered.

“Thank God.” My dad mumbled, but I still heard. “You scared me kiddo.” He said as he
smiled and walked to me and mess my hair with one hand.

“Okay dad.” I said as I took his hand off my hair.

“Jamie, remember, it’s going to be hard to make a girl believe you that you’re not gay.” My dad said.

“I never thought about that.” I said suddenly remembering Katie.

“Well you’re mom said dinners almost ready so set the plates.” My dad ordered me and walked away.

I did what my dad ordered me to do. I set the plates and just in time my mom finished cooking. We ate dinner together. After that I excused myself and headed up stairs. I changed into my night clothes and went to bed.

I just had to make a fool of myself. When it was that easy talking to my dad. How am I going to tell Katie, that I was just pretending to be gay! I sighed as I thought about it.

I fell asleep repeating and repeating the question in my head, “How am I going to tell Katie that I’m not gay?”

I woke up with the same question in my head, “How am I going to tell Katie I’m not gay?”

I heard a knock on my window. I looked at my window and there was Katie. My mind suddenly functioned, Katie! I fell of bed. I saw her giggling as I got up from the floor.

I hurried to my window and opened it.

“Are you crazy?!? You might have fall!”” I panicked as I helped her get in my room.

“I’m safe now aren’t I?” She said with a smile that could melt any guy’s heart.

I smiled back. I suddenly frowned and remembered her climbing to my window.

“Why did you even came in from my window? There this thing called a front door.” I sad gayishly.

“Jamie, I was just so excited to come to school. So you better hurry. I want to see somebody.” She said as she pushed me to my bathroom.

“Okay!” I said as I went in myself.

I kept thinking who she wanted to see so impatiently. I couldn’t guess who she wanted to see. Suddenly I remembered I had school, I have Katie waiting for me. I hurried out the shower and wrap a towel on my waist before getting out the bathroom.

“What took you so long?” Katie asked as I walked to my closet and took some shirt and some skinny jeans.

“I’m sorry, I was thinking and I forgot that it was a Thursday and I have school, and you waiting.” I said with a pout.

“Whatever, just hurry.” She said as she pushed me in my bathroom again.

“Fine.” I said as I went in and did my thing.

After 8 minutes I was done.

“Jamie! Hurry up!” Katie shouted from the other side of the door.

“I’m done.” I said as I tied my left shoe.

Then I went out. We hurried out the house and jogged to school since she didn’t want this person to wait. As we were jogging to school my mind kept thinking, “Who is this person? It’s like this person’s some hottie.”