Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

What was I thinking?

It’s already 3:10. They’ll be dismissed in about 5 minutes. I bet she’ll have Damien with her again.

I sighed.

I’ve been watching shit all day. It’s really boring.

God! It’s so boring!

I turned of the tv. I stood up lazily and went up stairs. I went in my room.

What to do? What to do? I thought as I walked circles and circles thinking of what to do.

I sighed my 40th sigh for the day.

I went to my bed and crashed on it.

I can’t think of anything.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the window. I looked over, I saw Katie. I lie back down. I must be having illusions. I mean I might be having illusions because boredom must be having affect on me. I mean some people say you can die of boredom. I might be boredom’s first victim.

“Jamie! Let me in!”

Great! Now I’m hearing! I thought.

“Jamie! I might fall from here!”

“O MY GABE SOPORTA!” I said as I reached the window and open it.

“What did you say?” Katie asked.

“O my Gabe Soporta?” I answered her. As I said before its hard breaking old habits, you know the whole pretending gay thing.

She giggled.

I scratched the back of my neck since I didn’t know why she was giggling about.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said as she walked around my room.

“Hey, Jamie, Why didn’t you go to school today?” She asked looking at me she had this sadness in her eyes.

“I don’t know.” I lied. I really don’t want her to know that I got hurt about her and Damien dating.

“Jamie, you’re lying. I can see it in you’re eyes. Did I do something wrong?” She asked concerned.

I looked away from her and walked past her. I went down stairs in a hurry, trying to avoid the subject.

“Jamie! Answer me!” She said as she followed me down stairs.

I ignored her and went to the living room. I sat down and turned the TV on with the remote.

“Jamie!” She said as she took the remote from me and turned it off.

“Answer me!” She said a bit of sad.

I swallowed hard ready to tell her the truth.

“You know what, forget it!” She said as she dropped the remote in the sofa and turned to the door.

“Katie.” I said as I stood up and went to the door as fast as her. I blocked the door so she couldn’t get out.

“Jamie, step away from the door and let me trough.” She said a bit sad.

“Katie, let me explain.” I said.

“You left me alone.” She murmured. But I still heard.

“Katie, you ignored me completely.” I said sad.

“When?” She said.

“Yesterday.” I said.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that-“I cut her off.

“It’s just that you’re busy because you have a boyfriend.” I continued for her.

She was out of words.

“Katie-“This time she cut me off.

“I’m sorry! Okay? I’m sorry!” She said kind of mad.

I sighed.

“So why didn’t you go to school today?” She asked.

“It’s because I hate it when I see you with Damien! I hate it when I see you flirting with him!-
She cuts me once again.

“Why? He’s my boyfriend! That’s what people do in a relationship!” She said.

“No! You don’t understand! That’s not it!” I said my anger getting to me already.

“Then what is it?” She asked a bit angry.

“I LIKE YOU! I FUCKING LIKE YOU!” I shouted and as I shouted at that I kissed her.

She did kiss back but she pulled away.

Her eyes wide as I expected.

“I thought you’re gay?” She asked confused.

“I’m not. I never was.” I said.

“B-But . . .” She said out of words.

“So, Katie do you like me too?” I asked waiting.

She opened her mouth to answer when.

“Katie! Phone call!” Mrs. Havings suddenly interrupted.

“Okay mom.” Katie answered as she turned to the door and opened it never looking back at me.

Then ran off to her house.

I was left alone. Left with a question she didn’t answer. I slapped myself.

What was I thinking?