Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

They both knew

Three weeks later . . . . .

It’s been three weeks and she hasn’t talked to me. Not even a hello. Damn it! Why did I even have to tell her at the wrong time! Fuck! Ugh! I just hate these situations! I thought as I banged my head on my locker.

Suddenly two arms snaked around my waist. I faced the person, it was Kenneth.

“What’s up my gay man?” He said mockingly.

I took his arms off me.

“It’s Katie. She’s avoiding me.” I said frustrated.

“Dude, did you do something wrong?” He asked.

“I think so.” I lied; I know kissing her was a bad idea.

“Dude, just give her space.” He said as he started walking away.

“I think three weeks is enough Kenneth!” I shouted as he disappeared in my sight.

The bell rang. I went to my first class.

I can’t believe that Katie and Damien are still together.

I sighed as I reached my seat and sat down as I saw the teacher coming in.

“Katie, do you want to come over tonight?” Damien asked Katie.

Katie giggled.

I don’t like the idea Katie going to Damien’s house. I feel something bad is going to happen. I thought as I concentrated at the teacher.

Since that horrible day, Katie hasn’t joined the group. I mean both of Damien and Katie haven’t joined. I mean how could I be so dumb! Kissing Katie won’t mean that I’m telling the truth. Damn it!

“Jamie, you okay?” Missy said worriedly.

“Y-yeah.” I said as I banged my head on the table.

“Are you sure? Because a person who’s okay won’t bang their head on the table.” Missy said again.

“Missy, just leave him alone. He has girl problems.” Meg said.

I automatically raised my head.

“What do you mean girl problems?” I asked with suspicion in my voice.

“Well, Katie’s hasn’t joined us since three weeks ago. I think there’s a problem between you two.” Meg said.

“Psh! Nothings wrong!” I said jokingly.

Meg and Missy just raised a eyebrow as an answer.

I swear, I think they’re twins.

“Jamie, whatever it is. We’ll help you.” Kenneth said.

I stopped and think about for a while.

Should I tell them? What the heck!

I took a deep breath.

“I’m not gay.” I said waiting for their reactions.

“You’re not!” Kenneth said so shocked.

“We know.” Missy and Meg said.

“What?!?” I said shocked.

“Jamie, the night you had sex with Meg. She wasn’t drunk. It was actually a plan made by Meg and I.” Missy explained.

“You were actually good in bed. No lie.” Meg said with a smirk.

“We knew you weren’t gay. I mean come on! You’re hot, almost every girl is willing for you to pop their cherries!” Missy said.

“How did you guys know?” I asked curiously.

“Jamie, you slept with 5 girls in one week. That’s not gay.” Meg said as we all heard the bell ring.

“I can’t believe that you knew!” I said as we all stood up and go to our next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me long. But I'll post another one before the weekend ends here.