Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

Just hold me right now

Suddenly this awkward silence came between us. I don’t know what to say, a while ago I felt as if I was a man. Now I just feel like gayer than ever.

I sighed.

Katie suddenly spoke.

“I’m okay. But, are you okay?” She asked with her head down.

“Yeah, I’m alright. But…” I said not ready to ask her again.

“But what?” She asked.

“But are we okay?” I said as I tilt her head.

Our eyes locked at each other.

“I don’t know.” She said breaking our eye contact.

I couldn’t say anything back. I got nothing else.

“I gotta go.” She said as she started to walk away from me.

I couldn’t stop her. I got nothing else to say to her.

I suddenly saw Katie helping Damien going out the house. They walked to Damien’s car. I just watched. I couldn’t do anything. I have nothing more to say to her. I was stupid for confessing to her and telling her the truth. I was fucking dumb!

I went home immediately as Katie drove off. I knew she wasn’t going to spend the night in m arms tonight.

I sighed as I started walking home.

The next morning….

I woke up still depressed. I thought when you sleep you forget some troubles. Well it’s a lie. I looked at the clock it was only 6:00 A.M.

I did my usual routine. Then I got bored. I wanted some fresh air. I looked at the watch. It read 7:00 A.M. I got up from the couch and headed out the door.

I walked to the nearest park; it was only a block away. As I reached the park I saw a girl sitting on the swings. She was crying. I could hear her sobs. I walked to her.

“Ms, are you alright?” I asked politely.

She raised her head. It was Katie!

Her face was tear stained. I could see she was hurt. She had some bruises on her face. I immediately went down my knees and held her hand.

“Katie, what happened?” I asked really concerned and worried.

“D-Damien, h-h-he a-almost r-r-aped me.” She stuttered.

“WHAT?!?” I said really pissed.

Attempting to stand up but Katie pulled me back down on my knees.

“Jamie don’t” She said.

“Why?!? That sick bastard almost raped you.” I answered really angry.

“I already told the police. They already said that they will put him in jail.” She explained.

“Will put?” I asked confused.

“He got away.” She explained once more.

“How?” I asked.

“He escaped when I called the police.” She said.

And yet again, I couldn’t say anything. I just wanted to beat the crap out of Damien.

“Jamie, he’s not worth it. I forgive him.” She said as she tried to calm me down.

“But how! How could you forgive such a sick psycho bastard!” I said really angry.

“I don’t know. I just did. I don’t want to be angry with him. He was drunk.” She said.

“Fine. But when that sick bastard comes after you again. I will fucking kill him.” I said with all
the anger that I have.

“Jamie, could you stop planning on you’re revenge and just hold me?” She asked weakly.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I answered softly as I pulled her to me and held her in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. Late. You do all know that I can't update on weekdays, that's why late.