Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

she couldn't believe I was gay

It was already lunch time, so far so good. She hasn’t heard about me being gay. She hasn’t even asked me if I was gay. Every hour that passes by, she just becomes more attractive to me.

As we walked pass the hall ways to go to the cafeteria I saw my friend, Kenneth.

“Hey!” I said a bit gayish, it was hard to break your bad habits.

“What up?” Kenneth said as he looked at Katie.

“Oh, yeah. Kenneth this is Katie, Katie this is Kenneth.” I said as I pushed Katie in front of me.

“Hi!” That was the only thing that came out her mouth.

“Katie, why don’t you join us for lunch? The guys and girls will love you.” Kenneth said as he pulled Katie by the arm. I just followed them.

*Katie’s P.O.V.*

I just kept quiet. Man I felt different. It’s like almost all of them looked perfect, I thought as I hid a bit from Kenneth’s back.

“Guys!” Kenneth called out.

Then all the people in the group just turned their attention to Kenneth and me.

“This is Katie, she’s new and she’s a friend of Jamie.” Kenneth said as he pushed me in front of him.

“Hi” I mumbled.

“Katie, don’t be shy!” The blonde gorgeous girl said.

“Hey, just be yourself around us. I’d like that.” The guy with highlights said.

“Yeah.” The blonde girl agreed.

I just smiled; I didn’t know that there are people that are this nice.

Jamie and Kenneth took their seats. I saw Jamie patting the chair next to him; I smiled and sat next to him.

As I sat down a brunette smiled as she looked at Jamie and me. Then the brunette started talking again to the blonde girl.

We just ignored them.

“Jamie, could you uh . . .” I trailed off.

“Introduced them to you?” He said with a smile.

“Please?” I pleaded.

“Sure.” He said with a smile.

I smiled; I loved it when he smiled.

“Okay, the blonde one, is Missy. The brunette is Meg, and that guy who has highlights is Damien.” He said as Damien smiled at me.

I felt my cheeks burning a bit. He was gorgeous.

I noticed something, why does Jamie talk a bit gay, is he gay? I mean if his gay then I can’t like him anymore. I just like him so much, he can’t be gay. I thought as Jamie looked at me with a weird face.

“Is something bothering you?” Jamie asked with that gayish tone of his.

I sighed.

“Jamie, are you g-“ I got cut off.

“Yes he is my dear.” Missy the gorgeous blond girl said.

“How did you knew, what I was about to say?” I asked surprised.

“Every girl asked that about Jamie.” Missy said as she faced Meg and talked about the topic they had.

“Oh.” Was all I can say.

“Katie, I am gay.” Jamie said his voice trembling a bit.

I couldn’t read his expression, it’s like his hiding something, but I just can’t tell. I thought.

*End of P.O.V*

Katie! I’m not gay!!!! I shouted inside my head.

I just sighed.
“Is their something else you want me to know about you?” She asked a bit of sadness in her voice.

Yes, I’m not gay. I said in my mind.

“Nope, that’s everything.” I said unsure.

“Are you sure?” She said with a grin.

“I’m sure.” I said with a smile.

“Jamie, it’s fine with me that your gay, it’s quite alright actually.” She said a bit of unsure.

“Well! I’ll be the best gay best friend you’ll ever have!” I said as I hugged her.

Electric vibes went down my spine as my skin was against hers.

I smiled, she smiled, it just felt so right.

“Aww!” Missy and Meg said.

We both separated immediately.

“That’s so sweet!” Meg said with a smile.

“You too should be couple. You look so good together!” Missy said with a grin.

“Plus, Jamie’s good at bed.” Meg said as my cheeks burned.

“Too bad his gay.” Missy said as Meg nodded in agreement.

I saw the look on Katie’s face.

“You had sex with her?!?” She asked surprised.

“I was drunk.” I said with a smirk.

We completely ignored the things that Missy and Meg said about us being a cute couple. I mean I wanted too, but I can’t destroy my reputation as the gay hottie of the school.

The rest of the day was a blur to me. I just kept thinking that I didn’t have a chance on Katie anymore because I told her that I was gay! For the love of God! Why now! I thought as I entered my house.

As I entered the house I heard my mom talking to someone in the kitchen. So I went there.

“Mom?” I said as I reached the kitchen and saw one girl and one middle aged woman their backs faced to me.

“Jamie, dear come hear.” My mom said.

I sighed.

I forgot we had new neighbors today. I thought as I went to my mother’s side and saw Katie in front of me. My eyes widen, so did hers.

“Jamie!” She said with that beautiful smile of hers.

I laughed.

“Katie, are you stalking me?” I said jokingly.

My mom suddenly cleared her throat. That means I have to behave.

“Sorry.” I said as I regained my composure again.

“I didn’t know you knew each other.” The middle aged woman said, that I believe that is her mom.

“We met at school, mom.” Katie said with a smile.

“It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Havings.” I said as I shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you too . . .”She trailed off.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you my name, it’s Jamie.” I said.

“It’s alright. It was nice meeting you too.” Katie mom said.

“Well I have to go to my room; I have home works to do.” I said as I rushed out the kitchen and rush to my room.