Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

I wish this moment won't end, but I have to go.

It’s been 4 days since I met Katie. I want really want to tell her. I just can’t seem to tell her the truth. I thought as I rang the door bell to their house.

“Coming!” I heard a voice say.

I waited till the footsteps reached the door. As it opened I saw Katie’s mom.

“Oh, hey Jamie! Come in, Katie’s been waiting for you in her room. Just go up there.” She said as I went in the house.

“Thanks Mrs. Havings.” I said as I headed up the stairs.

When I came up, there was no one there. I went in her room and she wasn’t there. Suddenly Katie jumped out the closet and said “Boo!”

“Shit! Katie!” I said not noticing I was supposed to be gay Jamie.

She laughed.

“Very funny!” I said sarcastically.

“Aww! Jamie! It was just a joke!” She said as she put her arms around my waist and hugged me there.

I looked down at her. I wanted to put my arms around her as well and kiss her forehead.

She let go of me.

“Come on! Help me unpack!” She said as she pulled my arm.

“Alright.” I said as I followed her.

For three hours we were just fixing her stuff and dancing like fools to the radio. After putting all her stuff to their respected places the room looked more homie.

“It looks good.” I said as I scanned the room looking how good the room was.

“I know, and it’s all thanks to you!” She said as she hugged me like before.

“Thanks Jamie.” She muttered but I still heard.

“You’re welcome, anything for you.” I said as I put my arms around her.

She snuggled on my chest.

“Jamie, you know if you weren’t gay, I’d be the one to ask you to be my boyfriend.” She muttered.

I smiled awkwardly.

“To bad, I’m gay.” I said unwrapping my arms, avoiding the subject.

I heard her sigh and let go of me.

She lay down on her bed; I lay down next to her.

I heard her yawn.

She faced me, I looked in to her eyes.

She pulled the pillow to her and put her head on top. I put my head on top of the pillow too, sharing the pillow with each other. So we were like 1 centimeter apart.

“I’m tired.” She said.

“Me too.” I said as I yawned.

She giggled.

“Let’s just take a nap.” She said as she closed her eyes.

“That’s a good idea.” I said as we both drifted to sleep.

My mind was suddenly awake. I didn’t want to open my eyes. I knew I had someone in my arms. I could smell her hair, they smelled just like strawberries. I tighten my arms around her. I didn’t want this moment to end.

“Jamie.” I heard her mutter.

I opened my eyes in alert. I saw nothing but a sleeping Katie in my arms. She was just talking in her sleep. I smiled at the way she looks. She looked so peaceful.

Then I heard her mom coming to the door. I gently took off my arms, not wanting to wake her. I turned to the other side, now Katie facing my back. I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

I heard the door open and close again. I sighed in relief.

I think that was her mom.

I sat up and shook Katie gently.

“Katie I have to go now.” I said as I stood up from bed.

I think I saw her nod. So I went for it. I went out using the window.

I ran to my room, and felt relieved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update. I've been having writer's block. It's the worst. Because I can't even update my other stories.