Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

How am I going to get out of this?

It’s been months since the bed incident. Katie and I have gotten so close, it’s like I’m a real girl in her eyes. Ever since that incident I’ve hadn’t slept with anybody. I don’t want Katie to be suspicious around me. And ever since that day, Katie fell in love with Geoff, the jock of the school. He was this guy who played with girls. I told Katie that he was just a waste of time but she still thinks his hot. Over the months Katie dated some guys in school, she ends up being heart broken or being cheated on. I couldn’t do anything, but pretend I’m gay.

Me and Katie were walking down the hall. School was almost done. We were in our last class. We both went to our lockers and head for the classroom.

One hour passed . . .

We were now returning our books. I heard Katie sigh.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I shut my locker.

“It’s my sister…” She shut her locker as she trailed off.

“What about your sister?” I asked as she faced me.

“She’s coming home.” She said.

“Aren’t you happy?” I asked.

“No. She’s the one telling me I’m ugly and fat and dumb.” She said her voice a bit cracking.

“Aww, baby!” I said as I hugged her gayly.

She buried her face in my chest.

“I don’t want her here.” She muttered against my chest.

“I know. I’m right here, if you need me to defend you.” I said to her with a smile.

She just nodded.

Suddenly Chelsea came by walking down the hall. She saw me and Katie acting like a couple.

“I thought you were gay.” Chelsea said.

“I am. I’m just comforting Katie.” I said as Katie stepped away from me.

“Why do you care Chelsea? Are you jealous?” Katie teased.

“I have no time for your teasing.” She answered to Katie. She then faced me.

“Remember Jamie, when you decide to be straight I’m all yours.” She said walking away.

I shouldn’t have slept with her if I only knew she was going to act like that.” I thought to myself.

“That bitch thinks she has a chance with you when your straight.” Katie said as she shook her head no.

I giggled.

“Don’t worry Katie when I’m straight, you’ll be the girl I would date.” I said to her, I could see her cheeks are turning red.

“R-really?” She asked in disbelief.

“Of course, what are best friends for then.” I said trying to act gayish.

She just smiled and we both went out of school. We walked home like always.

As we were getting close to our houses, Katie noticed a car on their driveway. It was a Honda civic.

“Shit.” She muttered as we both stopped walking.

“What’s wrong?” I said worried.

“My sister’s home.” She said.

“Oh, do you want to hide in my room?” I suggested.

“No, my mom will be expecting that.” She said as if she done it already.

“How do you know?” I asked as we walk closer to her house.

“Well, I’ve done it before. My mom caught me hiding in a friend’s house.” She said as she started climbing the up her window while using the veins.

“What are you doing?” I asked her worriedly.

“Climbing up, duh.” She said as she neared her bedroom window.

“You might fall!” I said.
“No! I won’t.” She answered.

Suddenly the front door opened. I instantly looked at the front door. It was her mom.

“Jamie! Have you seen Katie?” She asked.

“Nope. Sorry.” I said.

“Then where is she? And why are you staring at her window?” She asked.

“She went ahead of me when we were dismissed; I was just checking if she was there already.” I said.

“Oh, well she’s not there. I didn’t hear the door open or footsteps coming in the house.” She said as she folded her arms.

I swallowed the lump that was growing in my throat.

“Well, you better meet her sister.” She said as she unfolded her arms and pulls me inside their house.

“Uhhhh, s-sure?” I answered unsurely of myself.

As I walked in, I saw two big luggage. Then there was this girl sitting on the sofa. She was watching TV. Mrs. Havings suddenly cleared her throat. The girl on the sofa immediately turned to me and Mrs. Havings.

God! When she turned around, her blue eyes were amazing like the water itself, her blonde hair made it more difficult not to notice her, and when she smiled at me; I think my heart just dropped.

She stood up and walked to me and Mrs. Havings.

“Kathleen, this Jamie your sister’s gay friend.” Mrs. Havings said as she emphasizing the gay word.

Suddenly the phone rang.

“I’ll get it.” Mrs. Havings said as she walked away, leaving us two all alone.

“Jamie, so your gay?” She asked.

“Uh, y-yeah.” I answered unsure.

“It doesn’t seem like your gay.” She said with a smirk.
“I- I am.” I said my voice cracking.

“Then why are you shaking? Why do you dress like a guy? The way you move, the way you talk, it’s not gay.” She said as if she was so sure of herself.

How did she notice all that? How am I going to get out of this? I asked myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry late post.