Status: Active

Streets

Listen

I can’t seem to think very well. Mr. Sanders is writing some equations on the board and yet I can’t hear a word he’s saying. I keep turning around looking at the boy sitting at the very back row. Andy. He’s scribbling on his notebook, head down, and his black hair covering his face.

I don’t understand him. I do remember Lily telling me that he is part of the council. The council by the way is a shortcut of student council. I know a lot of girls like him and he’s notorious for being such a playboy.

Even Lily likes him. Plus, he’s smart. Like really smart. He’s smart, popular, and a total hottie. Yeah, I said hottie. This is the first time I actually used hottie in a sentence. Damn.

But what I don't get is why he's sitting all the way in the back and not talking to his 'group' (who are currently passing notes around in class). He seems like a loner in class but why does everyone say the opposite?

I’m getting caught up in this game. Why did he have to look at me? My days of being alone aren’t over. But the days of falling in love is just beginning. I shouldn’t, I can’t, and I won’t let anyone know.

The day passes without any problems. Lily keeps on mentioning her almost boyfriend, Francis. He’s also in the council. So that means Lily gets all the good gossip 24/7.

They’ve been dating for 2 weeks now and she still can’t get over that fact that they’re together. “Gawd! He is just so…Oh damn…” Lily pauses and looks over my shoulder. “It’s him!” She squeals and points at the guy who just got out of the classroom. She whispers a “See you later.” and runs up to hug Francis. “Bye.” I mumbled.

So much for friends stick together. Oh well.

I walk into Trigonometry dragging my worn out vans on the floor. I turn around when I hear a familiar song. I look around trying to find who is playing it but Ms. Stance comes in and tells me to sit down. Man, I so miss listening to MCR. It’s been months since I last heard them.

Without a doubt, I’m pretty sure I heard Demolition Lovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
how was chapter 2?
it's longer than chapter 1 but then it's still short. sorry about that.

anyway, there isn't much conversation since Amy doesn't talk much to people and she's a loner. remember? so you tends to talk in her head. LOL.

chapter 3 will be posted maybe... later? I'll try...

oh and, if you're wondering why Amy heard Demolition Lovers, it's cause I heard it while trying to think of an ending for chapter 2. and I haven't heard of this song in such a long time.

I miss MCR! :]]