Status: Starting...

I know Heroes and Thieves; but who's who?

17 year old Kelsi Cain is what most people see as a stuck-up-daddy's girl who lives the life, but underneath, she's just a captive in her own home and feels lost and un-liberated
When she finds something that she really wants, she finally dicided to stand up to her father but then she is disowned and now has to face the world and all it's harsh ways that come with freedom
Not only that though, but also an egoistic, over confident boy who doesn't stop staring at her (probably in an attempt to intimidate her) and who annoys the hell out of her with the music he plays at all times of the day, whether she's trying to sleep or trying to paint!

Matthew Aiden is a music obsessed 19 year old who, out of his desperation to attend the 'The Christian Collin Academy of Gifted young Artists', starts tangling himself in a web of lies to trick... rather than try to convince his mother, who is a minister of economics in South Africa and a well known public figure, to let him be a musician rather than a stuffy business man which he seemed to be pre-destined to become, even against his wishes.
When he finally gets his wish to go to the 'Academy of Gifted young Artist', he has to first get used to this new found freedom and then learn how to handle the feisty- and rather oddly attractive- quiet and self-kept girl that seems to have a deep dislike against him

After fights, pranks, scolds and tricks... a truce is decided between the two. They, then, find that they share more then a love of art
But will secrets and lies help this situation- (Me thinks not!!)

When some idiot said; All is fair in Love and War... Was Omission and Lies included?
If so.., then I will be that idiot and say; All is definitely fair in Love and War.

Characters;
Matt- Guy, South African, 19 years old, blue eyed and dark brown haired, Singer, Guitarist and Pianist.

Kelsi- Girl, American, 17 years old, green eyed and brown-blond haired, painter and writer.

Jo- Girl, English, 18 years old, full name; Georgianna but would kill you if you called her that, singer and dancer.

Lenny- Guy, American, 18 years old, painter and- first class idiot!

Monique- Girl, American, 17 years old, hip-hop dancer and actress.

Jazz- Guy, 19 years old, music producer and computer genius.
  1. Chapter 1
    The Joy before the Panic!
  2. Chapter 2
    An Act of Desparation
  3. Chapter 3
    Making the Choice- Kelsi's POV