Status: Active

I'm an Essence Collector, He's a Human

Chapter I

I stood in the dark as the man in front of me was whipped brutally. Lex chuckled beside me.Though Lex was the King Of Drytans,he was cruel but he still hired an Essence Collector as his apprentice.I've been working under him for nearly 17 years.

"I believe you are used to this Kiva?" Lex asked turning to face me.

"I've been watching this since i was 3 Lex.Hard to not get used to it." I replied.

"Kiva, I know you are a strong girl but are you willing to do me a favor?" He questioned.

"Lex, For the past 17 years you have always asked me to do you a favor and i have agreed.So what is the point of asking now?" I asked him.

He put his hand on the small of my back and steered me to his room.

"Kiva, if you agree to this favor, you agree to kill." he said. I laughed.

"Lex.Be sensible.I am an Essence Collector.I've collected 4112 Essence so far, and all of them have been collected by killing.I am a pro at murdering." I said.

He nodded, "But you have no problem of going into the Human World?" he asked.I stared at him.

"What is it that you are planning Lex?" I asked, now curious.

"Kiva, I want you to get me the essence of Roland Pyles." he said.

"The famous wrestler?" i asked suddenly interested.He nodded.

"I need time to think Lex." I said. He walked closer to me.

"Take all the time you need."He whispered in my ear as his hands traveled up my stomach.I pushed his hand away.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I growled.I walked out of his room and into Reeve's.Reeve was the worst Drytan you could ever confront.Drytans are meant to be arrogant and rude, but Reeve was more than that.He was always sexually charged and he was Lex's assassin.

"No need to knock Kiva.I'm not in bed with anyone." His voice came as i lifted my hand to knock on his door.

"Really witty Reeve.Not even a goddess would want to be in bed with you." I stated walking in the room.He pulled me on top of him as soon as I came in reach.

"Lex wants you to go to the human world doesn't he?" He asked kissing my jaw.I could always push Lex off.But i could never push Reeve off.He was a very handsome Drytan, but his class was higher than mine and he had some power to keep people under his control.

"I'm not even going to ask how you knew that."I said. He trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"Pity you can't be my wife.I would have lain with you every day." He said. I smiled a little.A Drytan and an Essence Collector could never be married.He unfastened the traditional Black cloak, that covered my whole body, and threw it to the ground.Underneath i wore black tight jeans, a silver diamond studded belt (where all my essence were kept), a black sleeveless shirt and black high heeled boots.It was in the nature of an Essence Collector to wear all black, you can never find an Essence Collector that does not wear black.Reeve pushed my necklace away as he kissed the top of my chest.My necklace was a silver chain with a black pendant that had blue writing on it.The writing represented the number of essence i have collected.Reeve pulled my shirt up and kissed my stomach traveling upwards.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted this." he moaned as he pulled my shirt of completely.He ripped my bra off and stared at my chest hungrily.

"You are a goddess Kiva!" he whispered as he bent his head down and kissed my nipple.I took a deep breath.Never had we gone this far.Ever.He took off his shirt and threw it across the room.He sucked on my nipple as he squeezed my left breast with his right hand.I arched my back like a cat when he nibbled on my nipple.He undid my belt and pulled my boots off.He pressed my lips against mine and i was forced to respond.My hands automatically undid his belt, and i pushed his pants down.Without breaking any contact, he took his pants off.I pulled my jeans off along with my underwear after he undid the button.He pulled away from me and took of his boxers.I wondered what he would do, but moaned as he slipped his tongue inside me.

"R-R-Reeve" I moaned his name as his tongue took me out of this world.But something happened.I came back to my senses and realized who it was.I pulled away from him, and sat up covering myself with his blue silk sheets.

"Reeve, I can't do this." I said.The next thing he said threw me off guard.

"I understand.I got carried away.Kiva, I didn't mean to go this far."He sighed then ran a hand through his brown hair.

"Let's just go to sleep" he said picking up my clothes.

"Can I stay here for tonight?" I asked.He looked shocked.Slowly his shock turned into a smirk. The same old Reeve I thought.He climbed in bed next to me and covered both of our naked bodies with his blue sheets securely.I lay in his arms and made my choice.I was going to the human world to get the Essence of the world famous wrestler.I thought this until sleep dominated my thoughts making me fall asleep in Reeve's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Roland Pyles is made up. First story first chapter. Pls subscribe and comment! thnx