I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Send us back to hell.

-Ivy's point of view-

I woke up, with the sun shining in my eyes. I looked around the room, yep same as I left it. I stretched in all directions and yawned really big then rolled over. When my body hit someone elses and not more bed I became pissed.

"Brian get the fuck out of my bed!" I yelled then attempted to push him out.

"No." He said then wrapped his arms around me and no matter how hard I fought, pinched, bit or slapped he wouldn't let me go.

"Ivy, listen I didn't mean to ignore you or be grumpy. As hard as it was for you to go through that funeral, it was hard for me too." He said softly.

"How Brian, How? You weren't the one that had to admit in front of everyone in that church that you were cheating on your boyfriend?" I said-slightly out of breath.

"It was hard for me because I had to watch the girl I love do all that. I love you Ivy. Why would I not care that you were putting your reputation on the line just to be free of that guilt?" He said, his voice soaked with hurt.

I pulled away from him and looked at him.

"I love you too." I said as I caressed his face with the back of my hand. He smiled.

"How? How could you love someone like me?" He said-close to crying. I swallowed hard.

"What do you mean someone like you?"

"Someone who drinks, smokes and parties all the time? You're the picture of perfection and I'm far from it."

"Shut up Haner. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and you fucking know it."

He laughed as a tear rolled down his face. Brian Haner fucking crying. No way.

I wiped the tear off his face and kissed him softly.

"I love you for you." I said then kissed him again.

He pulled me into a hug.

The door opened, Jimmy walked in and went straight for my closet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as I quickly pulled the blanket up and covered my bare legs.

"Looking for my kimono is what the fuck I'm doing." He said as he began throwing clothes out of my closet and across the room.

"You left it in here?"

"Yeah. Remember? Last time I spent the weekend here, I told you I was leaving it in your closet so it wouldn't get lost." He said then finally pulled out a bright red kimono. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you saying again this weekend?"

"Mother fucker, I fucking forgot. I need to live here actually."

"There's a spare room across the hall."

He hurried out my room, closing the door behind him. I love these boys.

"Do you remember the time that you guys caused that massive fight at school?" I said as I laid back on the bed.

"Fucking second grade man." He said as he laid his head on my chest.

"I punched Matt in the face and when he hit me back you stood there like "What the fuck?". And I slapped you cause you were a boy." I said trying not to crack up.

"That hurt man."

I laughed. I've spent my life with these boys and I wouldn't trade anything for it. We have so much black mail on each other its not funny. Like they have a picture of me and Zacky mooning the country club. And there's one at Val's house of Brian "humping" Jimmy, back when he had his crazy hair.