I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Ivy ate crayons again!

I pulled my hood up over my newly dyed hair and headed over to Matt's house. The guys were all supposed to be there, its getting close to Christmas and we've been planning our annual New Years party.

It was a semi-chilly day, I shoved my hands in my pockets and ran quickly to Matt's house. Within seconds I was standing in Matt's living room.

"Dude. Ivy be a little less rude and actually knock before you come in." Matt said.

"What the fuck? Ive been at your house every fucking night since we were in kindergarten?" I said then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"Ivy! Come in here and meet Casey!" Brian yelled. I walked into the living room, pulled my hood off and sat in Brian's lap.

"Hello Casey." I said politely.

"What the fuck happened to your hair?" Zacky asked before getting up to check it out.

"Ivy ate crayons again!" Jimmy said.

I dyed my hair pink, aqua and black and got it cut into short choppy layers. Brian smiled and nodded in approvement.

"Casey here is interviewing us, now shut up and let us finish. Bitch." He added just to piss me off. I leaned back into Brian and opened my beer.

They talked about the new cd and all that good shit. Then Casey asked who I was. Before I could answer, the guys answers rung out.

"This little bitch that lives next door and wont go away. She's fucking been there since I can remember." Matt said then shot be a dirty glare. I flipped him off.

"She's this little girl that I love to throw around and make fun of. She also saved my ass and I live with her now...we're not fuck buddies. That's Brian's Job." Jimmy said proudly.

I smiled, before walking back into the kitchen. I raided the fridge, looking for anything that was capable of eating. Nothing. I gave up and walked back into the living room. Casey was gone and they were sprawled around the room.

"What are we doing for New Years?" I asked before sitting down in the floor.

"Party...as always." Jimmy said as he smelled his beer.

"Where?"

"Your house! Your mom has the most massive tits Ive ever seen." He said before taking a long drink of his beer.

"Shut up man! That's my mom!" I said then threw my shoe at him.

"I cant help it if she has big boobs. You have big boobs."

"Don't look at my boobs!"

"I cant help it! They stick out like...whoa."

"Oh my god! Shut up man!"

"Hey. What am I supposed to do? Lie? No thanks. I don't lie."

"Bullshit. You fucking lie all the time!" Matt said

"You lie all the time Matt." I said. This is how every night of my life ends.

"Is that so? Then what the hell do I lie about?" He said then lit a cigarette. I stood up from the floor so that I was face to face with him. Matt stood up making himself at least a foot taller than me.

"You act like you have a "big" dick and you get fucking laid every night. And like you're so hardcore. Jimmy and his fucking cherry red kimono is more hardcore than you." He towered over me.

"You little bitch. If it wasn't for Brian Id kick your ass right now." He said as he exhaled smoke in my face.

"You wouldn't touch me."

Matt grabbed my arms and hoisted me up over his shoulder and ran around the room.

"Put me down goddamnit!" I yelled as I slapped his ass.

"Stop touching my butt!"

"Put me down!"

"No." He said, I started kicking and kneed him in the chest. He fell and I was thrown underneath his back.

"God you're a fat ass!"

"Brian. Get your girlfriend." Matt demanded. Soon Zacky was sitting on Matt and Johnny was in Zacky's lap.

"Ow fucker! I cant breathe!" I yelled as I tried to wiggle my way out of the dog pile.

Brian came over, grabbed my arms and pulled me from under the pile of men.

"Thanks." I said then kissed him.

"Ugh, please take it to another room." Jimmy said before jumping in the middle of the dog pile.

I laughed, "What you don't know is what happens across the hall from your room."

"I think I might be sick." Jimmy said as Zacky pulled his hair. Brian kissed me once more then went to join his friends.

"Fucker! Don't touch me there goddamnit!" Brian yelled. Johnny was slapping his butt.

"You little shit!" Matt yelled then stood up, he picked Johnny up effortlessly and began tossing him into the air.

"Break me and fucking die!" Johnny yelled

"How are you going to do anything if you're dead?" Matt said then tossed him so high that Johnny's feet actually touched the ceiling.

"Ivy will kill you."