I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

You're only precious until you meet your needs.

"We're doing this for your own good." Brian said as he held my hand tight in his.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. And don't worry Kerry is a sweet heart, as for Zacky I don't know about Turk. She's a fire cracker." Jimmy said.

I sighed, "I'm sure she is. Any girl that would put up with you all the time would have to be really sweet."

"You put up with me all the time." He said as he kicked a soda can.

"My point exactly."

We kept walking until we made it to the bar we always meet at. I glanced around the dark room. There was a group of girls sitting on a group of couches.

"There they are." Johnny said then led us over.

"Ivy. This is Kerry." Jimmy said as he introduced me to her. She stood up next to him. She was only a little shorter than he was. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, and icy blue eyes that were pretty damn amazing. She had a black tank top that read "Avenged Sevenfold" across the chest, she was wearing straight leg pants with a pair of chuck taylors.

"Nice to meet you Ivy." She said then hugged me quickly.

"Nice to meet you too." I said then waited for Zacky to introduce his girl.

"This is my girl Turk." He said, his arm was protectively wrapped around her shoulder. Her hair curled up and reached half way down her back. I admired her blue streaks that were similar to mine. She was slightly shorter than Zacky and skinny as a rail.

"Hey." I said

"I like your hair." She said, I laughed at the irony of that statement.

"Thanks I like yours too." I said then sat next to Brian.

They chatted and I zoned out.

"I'm gonna go play pool with the guys." Brian said then kissed me softly.

"Okay." I said then watched him walk away.

Turk looked over at me and smiled.

"So you're the infamous Ivy Howard." She said then took a long drag of her cigarette.

"I'm Ivy. I don't know about infamous." I said causing Kerry to laugh lightly. She looked up from her book and gave me a reassuring smile.

"You finally tamed Brian." She said quietly.

I laughed, "I suppose. It wasn't that hard."

"You definitely have him." Turk said

"Thanks." I said. I feel awkward.

"You're gonna have to start coming out with us. It must be hell hanging out with the boys all the time." Kerry said, Turk nodded.

"You have no idea." I laughed.

"I think we both owe you a big thanks for looking out for them." Kerry said.

"No problem. I cant just let five men run around unsupervised. Once last year I was asleep in the van and the guys went in to get liquor. Well, Jimmy was naked," At this point Kerry was cracking up and Turk was staring at me like I was crazy for putting up with this "we were in Denver and it was 12 degrees. So he went running into the store butt-fucking-naked and they called the cops cause he wouldn't leave. Here I was trying to persuade the officer he had a mental problem, wearing Brian's boxers and a skimpy tank top. In Denver Colorado James Sullivan is considered mentally retarded."

Kerry was cracking up and Turk was about to piss in her pants. I have to admit, I was laughing my ass off too, though at the time it wasn't funny.

"Here." Turk said as she handed me a glass of Jack Daniels. This stuff will be the death of me.

"Get me any?" Kerry asked as she looked for her glass.

"Of course!" She said and handed Kerry her glass.

"Yes! Lets toast," we held our glasses up in the air, "To our guys. Drink it or wear it!" She said then yelled some random word and the glasses clinked together. I chugged my drink.

"Whoa, slow down." Brian said as he pushed my drink away from me.

I laughed, "You just wish you could hold your whiskey like I can."

"That is very true." He said then sat down next to me.

"So how are you ladies tonight?" He asked Turk and Kerry.

Kerry who was now a mile past giddy was giggling uncontrollably.

"I think I speak for both of us when I say, we're fucking...great." she said already swaying and her speech slurring. Zacky and the rest of the boys staggered over. I looked up at Brian.

"Looks like you're the one who's the the driver tonight." I said drunkenly.

The room circled around me and I heard a mess of laughter. Brian picked me up, I looked up at him, trying to focus on him. But he had three faces.

[Brian's point of view]

"You know you have three heads?" Ivy asked me. I laughed, she was drunker than hell.

"No I didn't know that." I said as I put her in the front seat of Kerry's truck.

"Well now you do." She said then laid her head against the window.

The rest of the guys were in the bed of the truck, Kerry was in Jimmy's lap asleep...well passed out actually. Zacky was trying to keep Turk from falling out, though he was drunk himself and Matt was fighting with Johnny like they always do when they're drunk.

I ran around the front of the truck and got in.