I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Arise chicken!

The sliding door on the van opened. I looked at the basic interior and almost felt my stomach drop to the soles of my feet. Nothing. There were no seats in the back and no windows.

"Well...This is home." he said then got in. There was a blanket spread out across the floor and pillows were stacked all around. I sighed then sat down next to him.

"Are you sure I should stay?" I asked, really unsure about being this close to them.

"Fucking A!!" Zacky yelled then climbed in.

"Where's Turk?" I asked.

"She's staying here. She saw then van then decided she wanted to stay home. Kerry's coming though." He said then sat next to me.

I sighed, thank god there's another girl.

"Okay. Well..." I said really disappointed.

Brian wrapped his arms around me and rested his forehead against mine. He sighed too.

"If you don't like it after 2 weeks you can come home, okay?" He said then kissed me softly.

"Okay."

There was a pounding on the side of the van and Jimmy yelled sorry. Kerry slid open the door and held it open for him.

"Goddamn-it Jimmy! Shit, I told you that drinking more wouldn't be the best cure for a hangover." She said then watched him climb clumsily into the van. I laughed softly.

Kerry got in and sat in front of us. Jimmy laid down and put his head in her lap.

"You're like oonnneee biiiiggg fluffeh pillows." He said, his speech was so slurred you could barely make out what he was saying.

"Shut up and go to sleep." she said as she ran her fingers through his hair. A happy smile was on his face.

I put my hand on Brian's leg and he kissed my cheek. Matt got in the drivers seat and Johnny in the passengers seat.

"Poor little boys didn't get laid last night?" Brian said childishly.

"No. We went to a fucking party you pussy whipped fucker." Matt spat. Brian's hand squeezed mine angrily.

"Fuck you." Zacky said for Brian. Matt's gone too far this time.

The one thing that pisses him off is when someone calls him pussy-whipped. He is but he doesn't like them to state the obvious. He sighed then I laid down, putting my feet in Zacky's lap and my head in Brian's. Brian ran his fingers through my hair then kissed me softly.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.