I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

I need to take a pill to make this town feel okay.

[Brian's p.o.v.]

I laid Ivy in her bed, she had passed out at Matt's place. I took my shoes off and laid in bed with her. It's been a long time since we've even been able to see each other. Me being busy with the band and helping my dad, and she's been dealing with Andy and his childish antics. He's a schmuck.

My eyes began to drop and then rise heavily. I didn't notice I was so tired.

[Ivy's pov]

I rolled over groggily. My damn phone was ringing. I picked up the cordless and looked at the caller id.Andy. I groaned then answered it.

"Good morning!" he said happily.

"It's morning?" I asked my voice dry and hoarse.

"Yeah. Whats wrong with your voice?" he asked concerned. Fake.

"Oh. Uh...," I quickly searched my thoughts for an excuse that wouldn't cause questions to arise, "me and Matt got drunk. and I passed out"

"Oh. Yeah me and John got buzzed last night." he said proudly. I can drink more than the pansy and I'm a girl. He has one beer and gets buzzed. What the hell?

I sat up in my bed and scratched my head. Brian was sleeping on his stomach, his mouth was open and he was snoring lightly. I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. What kind of girlfriend am I? I sit in the bed with the guy I'm cheating on my boyfriend with, while I'm on the phone with my boyfriend.

"So guess where I am?" Andy asked.

"Where?" I asked flatly not really caring where he was.

"At your front door!" he said. I heard a knock on the front door. Ivy: Enter panic mode.

"Oh really?!? That's good?" I said as I hurriedly stood up and began trying to wake Brian up. He groaned as he rolled over onto the bed not waking up.

"What was that?" any asked his voice growing angry and hostile.

"My stomach. Listen I'm gonna have to let you go. Ill be down in two minutes." I said then hung up the phone.

"Brian get up" I said as I pushed him.

"Wwwhhyyyy?" he groaned as he shielded his eyes.

"Andy's here!" I said then smacked his butt hard.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" he said then stood up. He looked around cluelessly for a escape.

"Remember how we got to Matt's house yesterday?"

"Yeah."

"Go over there and I'll be there in a minute" I said then kissed him. He put his hand on the back of my head and I pinched his butt.

"Go." I said then ran out of my room, closing the door behind me. Don't get me wrong, I like Andy. But I love Brian. Andy is a douche bag. Brian is amazing. Andy is hateful. Brian is sweet. Andy is rough. Brian is gentle.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"Hey what took you so long." Andy let himself in and questioned my appearance.

"I had to put my hair up." I said then made my way to the couch. My back was killing me, my head was pounding and I just wanted to spend the day cuddling with Brian. It never works that way.

"I don't think so." he said then flipped the TV on.

"Whatever." he always questions me and every time I fight him I get hurt...bad.

"Get me a sandwich." he demanded as he made himself comfortable in the recliner.

"Noooo." I said, my face sandwiched between two pillows. Andy's face became angry and he glared at me with evil eyes.

"Yes!" he demanded.

"Fuck no! I'm not getting up. I don't feel good."

"Well, if you weren't such a drunk you would feel better!" his words were venomous. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Andy I'm not your servant."

"Fuck yeah you are. Now get your lazy ass up and make me a sandwich!"

"No!" I yelled.

The foot rest on the recliner slammed into the recliner. Before I could think I was lifted off of the floor by Andy's strong hand. He had my jaw between his thumb and his forefinger and my feet were dangling above the floor.

"You will do what I say." he said through clenched teeth. I made the mistake of looking into his eyes they were threatening and hostile.

I spat in his face. He dropped me. I sat there on the floor crying. The back of his hand stung as it collided with the side of my face, I felt the taste of blood pouring into my mouth. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I made Andy his sandwich, he ate while watching TV, he acted like nothing happened. I cleaned my wounds in the bathroom. I had bruises, already forming, on each side of my jaw from his hand and my bottom lip was busted and my cheek bruised.

Andy left. As soon as his yellow[girl color] mustang was out of sight I began my journey to Matt's house. A lot later than suspected.

"Matt!!!" I yelled as soon as I got inside the house. He came out of the bathroom his hair wet and face unshaven. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. I stepped back from him.

"Oh...shit." he said as he looked over the bruises on my face.

"I hate him." i said crying. Matt took me into the bathroom and put some sort of antibiotic on my lip.

"I've slapped you before but...Id shoot myself in the foot if I did something like that." he said.

"Please don't tell Brian."

"Ivy, your Brian's girl. I can't keep that from him." Matt said as he shook his head.

"Matt you have to! He'll kill Andy, I know he will."

"Mom called and said we were leaving on vacation tomorrow. So I'll walk you back home. If Andy's still there I'll make him leave."