I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

White wedding.

I havent talked to Brian in three days. It's been hell.

I sat down backstage and watched everyone, one by one, disappear with their girlfriends/boyfriends/one night stands. Kerry jumped on Jimmy's back. He laughed then carried her into the bathroom.

We wont be seeing them for a while. Johnny and Treva were in the van. Matt and his one night stand were missing so was Zacky. He's cheating on Turk and there will be hell to pay when he gets home.

Leaving me and Brian. He looked at me and sighed.

"I miss you." I said softly. He nodded then took another drink of his beer.

"I miss you too." He replied.

"I love you."

"It's about time." He laughed then pulled me up off of the couch, his arms wrapped around me and he swayed gently.

"Do you think we'll last?" I asked, my head was laying on his chest.

"I think we will. We've been through alot, and really, there's nothing more that I want in my life than to spend it with you." he said then kissed my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss progressed.

There was a knock at the door then it opened. I didnt care who it was. It could have been my mom walking in and I wouldnt have budged.

Zacky's face was tear stained and his hair was a mess. I pulled away from Brian, breathless.

"Dude!" I said then hugged him tightly. He just cried on my shoulder.

"She's gone. She's gone. I cant fucking...no its not real." he said. I pulled away from him and wiped the tears off of his cheeks.

"Who?"

"Turk. Her mom called me...she's gone. She was pregnant. Its why she stayed home and the fucking...she died giving birth to my little girl. There's no one to take care of her...if only I--" I cut him off midsentence.

"Shut the fuck up. There isnt anything you could have done. We'll figure something out." I said as I fought back tears. How can I help him if Im a mess too?

Zacky sat down, Brian handed him a beer and we went outside. I sat down on the sidewalk and rested my elbows on my knees. Brian sat down next to me and held my hand in his.

"I have to go home." I said then kissed Brian's hand. He sighed.

"Why? It's not your baby."

"Zacky is my best friend and Turk was too. I have to be there for them. Besides, it'll give you something to look forward too." I said then kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled cutely.

"Do you have to?" He pleaded.

"Yes."

"Well, go tell Zacky and then meet me back here and we'll make tonight the best one we've had yet." He said then kissed me.

I jumped up and ran inside. Zacky was lying on the couch. I sat down on the floor, in front of his head. He opened his eyes and blinked back tears.

"I'm gonna go home and take care of your little girl for you." I said then kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Ivy."

"No problem, now get some sleep. We're flying home in the morning." I said then left the room to find Kerry.

I banged on the bathroom door.

"Kerry! I need something!" I yelled. She opened the door, holding a towel over her chest.

"What." She said flatly. I looked behind her, Jimmy was playing with a ball of bubbles, passing them from one hand to the other. Naked as a mole rat. It wasnt the first time I've seen him naked. He walks around my house naked all the time. I just ignore it and I think my mom kinda likes it...creepy.

"I need a condom." I said then jumped up and down eagerly.

"Hold on." she said then shut the door. She mumbled something to Jimmy.

"Brian's getting laid! Ivy's gonna get her brains fucked out! Finally. It's been what 4 months." He said excitedly.

Kerry opened the door and handed me a condom. I thanked her and ran outside. I passed Matt on my way out. He looked like he'd had a rough night. I filled him in on what happened and then went on outside.

Brian was standing outside, smoking. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He jumped slightly then kissed my arm.

Well, there's an easy way to describe that night. Wonderful, amazing, woo and such arent even close to it. We banged like bunnies. Blunt but true.