I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Stop calling my name out your window...

Zacky and I got off of the plane, my mom was waiting in the terminal, pacing worriedly. She led us to the car, without speaking a word to me. Zacky was nervous as hell. It was cute.

Mom drove us to the hospital and dropped us off. I rolled my eyes as she drove away.

"Ivy. Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" he asked. I nodded and we walked to the nursery.

"Zacky. Go in there and tell them you're Adeline Baker's dad and you need to take her home." I said then pushed him into the room. There were rows and rows of babies. All sleeping contently.

This makes me miss Brian.

The nurse led Zacky to a little cradle, it was pink all over. She picked up a little pink bundle of blankets and handed it to him. He kissed her forehead. He motioned for me to come in.

I walked into the room and over to him.

"She's a doll." I said then looked at him. He was smiling happily. The nurse handed me a diaper bag and some paperwork. We did all the necessary things and then left.

Zacky and I stood there. He was holding Adeline and I was holding the diaper bag.

"Zacky, get your flight back to the venue and I'll catch a taxi and take Adeline to my house."

He nodded, "Thanks babe." He said then kissed my cheek.

"No problem. I'll just think of her as my niece." I said then held my hand out. A taxi stopped and I got in.

--Brian's point of view--

I sighed as I played with the sharpie. It started raining at our show so no ones really here. I've been trying to think of something that Ivy would like. And would show her how much she means to all of us.

"You should get her one of the leather jackets you guys have. The ones with the band name on the back. That way she's like...in the band." Kerry suggested.

"You're a genius!" I said then threw my hands into the air in triumph.

"What?" Zacky asked. He's had a rough time, but he's been better since Ivy left. Though I haven't. I miss her like Id miss sex...well its pretty much the same but that's a whole fucking lot.

"I'm gonna give Ivy my leather jacket. The one with 'Avenged Sevenfold' on it."

"Dude. Lets throw her a party! And...I'm gonna make her something special too." He said then left.

Me and Kerry sat to work on all the details of the party.